Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• ThePreyMan PHS
    Reply to Custom social icons
    ThePreyMan PHS
    Justo to clarify, I didn't change the colors of the actual logos, per say, as in the 'F' of the facebook logo was never yellow. The logos were all black, which is fine, and the backgrounds to them were...
    Today, 06:36 AM
  • ThePreyMan PHS
    Reply to Custom social icons
    ThePreyMan PHS
    It still leaves me in uncertainty. What I had before, in the creation of this thread, seemed to me to be respectable to their branding. I can understand not having the Facebook logo turned into a gun...
    Today, 06:33 AM
  • ThePreyMan PHS
    Reply to Confidence, Growth, and a Mentor
    ThePreyMan PHS
    Great.
    Thanks for the bits of info, guys. Helps.
    Today, 06:23 AM
  • seamas
    Reply to Are you able to read the text?
    seamas
    ^ This...
    Today, 04:55 AM
  • seamas
    Reply to Opinions on My Logo?
    seamas
    I think the weathering shouldn't be part of the logo at all.

If you want to use it as a treatment fine, but in the design phase of the logo, it just isn't a good idea.

Too many...
    Today, 04:52 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out the pics of the party I played at last nite

ooooooh yah, i cant even talk right now, mostly cuz im on 4 hours of sleep in the last 48hours, but damn, what a killer weekend. Check out this desert party that I played at last nite, was one of the funnest, most intimate parties ever, I had a great time.

www.pillargraphicdesign.com/dfrag/foundationsweb

Check me out with my bad skills!
    [img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Kris/Desktop/Digital%20Pics/foundationsweb/images/DSC02076.jpg[/img]
    Im the DJ [img]/emoticons/ohmy.gif[/img]

digitalcamwhore
    ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

damn, D... that looks like a fun place for a party. wish i could've checked it out. you should've included more cactus pics for us northerners, though! lol

Soon they'll be breeding us like cattle! You've got to warn everyone and tell them! Soylent green is made of people! You've got to tell them! Soylent green is people!

Comment

cool setting for a sausage fest

sleep = good

last night I ate chilli and drank beer....my anus hurts

'yes here is your logo' - zartan
      'um dont like it can you add a swoosh?' - zartan
      'No I am the designer bitch now pay your bill!' - zartan
      - client leaves -

Comment

C'mon BP, your anus isn't sore from the food and beer...

Killer pics D-frag. How many people were there?

"It's not cheating if you win."

- A VERY wise person.

Comment

you ate chili and drank beer from your anus?!?

really cool settting for a party. broken walls and all...

:'remember. freehand, not illustrator'. someone wise:
          i need wii friends =)
          5289 3036 7758 7104

Comment

whoa that looks like a pretty sweet pace to throw a party!

<SUP>www.jdcgraphics.net<SUP>- currentlyunder construction

www.standercreative.com

Comment

hahahaha @ perm

definately looks like a dope venue.

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

Actually permy, we had the perfect ratio of male vs. female, but thanks for your enlightening comments as usual.

I mainly posted this so you guys could check out the tagging, the artwork and before and afters are just incredible....great nite, I would say all in all around 50-75 people showed up. I hada blast!!

digitalcamwhore
                ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Looks like a cool party. But my Internet connection hurts.

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
                  - Albert Einstein
                  ProudPenguin
                  P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                  Working...
                  X