Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• sketch28
    What is this type of design called?
    sketch28
    I really like this type of design and would like to try my hand at some of my own, but I would like to see more examples of it. Could anyone tell me what it's called?

Sorry...
    Today, 05:32 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Created Logo in PS, question about file
    KitchWitch
    Hi Chromez and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 02:17 AM
  • Saint-Michel
    Reply to Legal size cardstock for business cards
    Saint-Michel
    Thank you for your answer PrintDriver. Seems like I was misinformed. I'll probably have to buy another printer that can print on thicker card stock then. Do you have any suggestions as to what printer...
    Yesterday, 11:30 PM
  • zablockit
    Reply to Please critique my new game design
    zablockit

Ok, skeuomorphic looks awesome!

What do you think now?

What would you improve?...
    Yesterday, 09:11 PM
  • lowfatgraphics
    Reply to Font Management
    lowfatgraphics
    Thanks.

I was testing the Font Suitcase and seems to be screwing with my Chrome bowsers...after some googling--looks like its a known issue. FEX it is then.

Thanks Garricks....
    Yesterday, 08:29 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conspiracy Theories

Im a huge conspiracy theory buff, ive read several books, all have enlightened me to not take things into consideration until getting both sides of the story. I stumbled across this site on another forum and thought I would share.

www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon121.swf

Tell me what you think......

digitalcamwhore
    ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Good one! Would make a great movie. What would be a good title? Let's see...

Know what D-Frag? 'There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.'

--From Hamlet (I, v, 166-167)

Hamlet speaks these lines to his friend Horatio. The sentries who keep night watch over the castle at Elsinore have seen an apparition of the ghost of the late king of Denmark, Hamlet's father. Although Horatio pleads with the ghost to speak to them, it refuses and disappears at morning light. What's this got to do with conspiracy theories? D - there are those who keep watch over the castle. They watch. They gather... and after a time they act and then disappear at morning's light.

I must say that was one well done trailer. Great photo evidence for their story and pretty dynamic music too. Bet it earns them a shot at a movie gig.

Conspiracy theories make for great entertainment. Convincing...

BB~:0)

Comment

I seen this yesterday. It has me convinced. Now I'm really thinking what really happened in 9/11. If that was fake, um what is real.

I seen the video of the planes hitting the WTC. I still remember that morning very clearly I was on the way to work listeing to the radio Hot97 out here and Star was like WTF a plain just hit the WTC, crap was off the rocker after that. Nobody worked for about 3-4 hours till they let us go home. Then the LIE was shut down all you seen where Fire Truck going from LI to Manhatten. I wasn't in NYC but I defiently didn't want to be that day.

To just think that 9/11 was a setup, thats just really sickening and really makes me question who is really in power, for some reason I think it's in Washington but it ain't Washington.

Graphic Design Heroes! Call me Captain Type Caster. I’ve fought off “The Evil Cosmic Sans” for year but it seems “Dr. Extreme Untalent” keeps bringing him back. I must find a way to defeat this evil creature.

Capt. Creative bring me those comps…

Comment

Wow. [img]/emoticons/blink.gif[/img]

That is really... legitimately... disturbing.

No one will ever forget that day - but I wonder if any of us will ever know the whole story. Makes me think of that movie 'Wag the Dog'. You wonder how much of what we're force-fed by the media is really true.

Scary.
        "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

conspiracy? Tell me about my friends nephew, why did he die on the plan that went into the tower...

- Everyday, all the time, without fail!

and now for the Advertisement...In Blantant Disregard of the Header....

Check out The best Graphic Design Forum Ever
          Come to Booby Island!
          Tapp-d
          "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

Drorain I'm not saying it didn't happen. I'm just saying how do you know who did it when everyone on the plain wasn't around to tell the story. How do we even know it was arabs?

Graphic Design Heroes! Call me Captain Type Caster. I’ve fought off “The Evil Cosmic Sans” for year but it seems “Dr. Extreme Untalent” keeps bringing him back. I must find a way to defeat this evil creature.

Comment

crazy video.. my wife's uncle works in a building across the interstate from the pentagon and felt the rumble and looked out his window and saw the plane hit the pentagon

'yes here is your logo' - zartan
              'um dont like it can you add a swoosh?' - zartan
              'No I am the designer bitch now pay your bill!' - zartan
              - client leaves -

Comment

benjo... becuz! </font> [img]/emoticons/blink.gif[/img]

Comment

wow... that's amazing and whats really sad is to think how much people in power 'play' with everybodys mind and feeling, it's so sickening

Nina

Comment

BuckarooB said...
                    benjo... becuz! </font> [img]/emoticons/blink.gif[/img]
                    ¿QUE?

Comment

Drorain said...
                      conspiracy? Tell me about my friends nephew, why did he die on the plan that went into the tower...
                      Im not saying it didn't happen, in fact their are many reports saying that the planes that hit the tower were not real airliners. With that said, I can only imagine what actually happened to the people on board the actual flight used to set up this whole shindig. I posted this to get some brainstorming going on, their will always be conspiracy theories, and considering this is the biggest at home tragedy we have had, of course their is going to be speculation.

But the whole pentagon one has me convinced it was not a Boing 757 that hit it. My uncle works for Boing, do some research on that plane, other planes can not take off from the airport, or follow for a whole 5 miles, thats how strong those engines are, way more then enough to send a car, or several cars on the Interstate tumbling off the road, but no one had that happen. Along with the grass being perfectly normal, raises some damn good questions.

digitalcamwhore
                      ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

benjo... and D-Frag, simply remember what Shakespeare wrote regarding conspiracy...

''Tis time to fear when tyrants seem to kiss'
                        Pericles, Act i, Sc.2

Comment

That's a spectacular movie. Thanks for sharing! I had always smelled a rat in the Pentagon incident on 9/11. I remember listening to the radio all day at work that day. I didn't see any video of it until that night when I got home (CNN.com was down as was any other site that would have video). I actually had to call my wife at noon and tell her what had happened because she was at home that day and we couldn't get any TV channels at the time. Anyway, the guys on the radio were talkin all kinds of crazy stuff about car bombs and the like in DC. I kinda felt like those poor folks in the 30's when Orson Wells did the whole War of the Worlds radio broadcast. It was horrible to hear all that stuff described so vividly and graphically and not be able to see it!

-Jason

The clothes do make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society at large.

Comment

Great editing job. Ultimately convincing. I love it.

As far as conspiracy theory goes...

...there has always been one.

I really don't want to get into a debate about it. But I really feel that anyone who believes that there is no conspiracy theory is naive.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                            Working...
                            X