Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PanToshi
    Reply to Retail vs Contract Pricing
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF cdgc

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every...
    Today, 01:11 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Creating an Image for a car sticker
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF wikster

Your image is not showing up. What works best for me is to upload an image to a photo hosting site like photobucket. Then use the IMG tag/link and paste that directly...
    Today, 01:10 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Lion Vector Logo
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF Bear

Did you draw the lion too, or did you just do the header with it?

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the...
    Today, 01:06 AM
  • BearClawz
    Reply to Lion Vector Logo
    BearClawz
    Here's the logo in B&W:
    Today, 12:54 AM
  • arielr190
    Reply to Opinions on My Logo?
    arielr190
    Thank you all for your responses! It is really helping me go in the right direction as I update this logo.
    Today, 12:15 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80's cartoons

So i'm digging through some old vhs tapes and found one that had some old 80's cartoons on them,

Like Voltron, G-force, Force Five(one of my all time fav's) with Dragon Aero and Posiedon....there were also a few snipits of Thunder Cats and oh yeah Grandizer, also one of my fav's......

man those were the days when animation was simple but awesome....ahead of their time,

anyone else remember waking up early in the morning or rushing home from school to watch these?

Thunder Cats was the *best* show! I never missed it. [img]/emoticons/cool.gif[/img]

You know what are neat? Sheep. Because they're wooly, and if you pick them up, they scream!
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Oh man I loved Voltron. I had all the cats and would 'TRANSFORM'. Man those where the days.

Graphic Design Heroes! Call me Captain Type Caster. I’ve fought off “The Evil Cosmic Sans” for year but it seems “Dr. Extreme Untalent” keeps bringing him back. I must find a way to defeat this evil creature.

Capt. Creative bring me those comps…

Comment

Remember the starship version of Voltron? There were like 25 little spacecraft that would form voltron. Be cool to see that one and the lion voltron fight.

I am also a huge GI Joe fan and Transformers!

"It's not cheating if you win."

- A VERY wise person.

Comment

oh yeah how could i forget transformers!

Comment

Because there's more than meets the eye!

Comment

Voltron is the balls...Tranzor-Z shot stuff out of his balls...Transformers the movie is a wonderful DVD, Those were the days....

THUNDER CATS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

and now for the Blunder Cats

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/thundercats.html...warning maybe CNSFW

- Everyday, all the time, without fail!

and now for the Advertisement...In Blantant Disregard of the Header....

Check out The best Graphic Design Forum Ever
              Come to Booby Island!
              Tapp-d
              "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

I get the GI Joe comic now! I am loving it. In the comic world there is a big resurgence of 80s carttonbs like Joe, Transformers, TC, Voltron, etc. It's great.

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'

'I'm the damn designer, bitches!'
                "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

Snarf Snarf

digitalcamwhore
                  ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Who could forget...

...Robotech.

Comment

Anyone checked out that GI Joe vs. Transformer comic? Man, thats the kind of stuff me and my friends used to make-believe play back in the day.

Match in the gas tank, boom boom.
                      • match in the gas tank, boom boom •

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                      Working...
                      X