No announcement yet.

Real Life vs. Internet

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Life vs. Internet

check out this video...its so funny.

(note: I guess this could go into the CNSFW section but I promise there isn't anything that bad in it)

OMG!!! That's a riot!

You know what are neat? Sheep. Because they're wooly, and if you pick them up, they scream!
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

david chappell did it better

otto veblin = Zartan

'yes here is your logo' - zartan
      'um dont like it can you add a swoosh?' - zartan
      'No I am the designer bitch now pay your bill!' - zartan
      - client leaves -

Hilarious. But yeah, Dave did do a better job.

I'm from the NET, bitch!

Latest Topics

• BlueCrab
          Reply to Looking for mentor
          I've seen that a lot of the professionals on this forum put a heavy emphasis on schooling (rightfully so). However outside a handful of very good schools I think some would be surprised at how the majority...
          Today, 12:58 PM
        • B
          Reply to How can I create this text effect?
          Just a slightly off-topic observation, but the artwork in question is a great example of how complicated, hard-to-produce effects don't necessarily add up to good design.
          Today, 10:48 AM
        • Craig B
          Reply to Looking for an Online Graphic Design Tool with Specific Features
          Craig B
          I've seen some people put together some pretty decent graphs/charts, etc. through Power BI ... maybe, MAYBE, that would work.
          Today, 09:16 AM
        • calebninja
          Reply to Looking for mentor
          Blogs and YouTube tutorials can only get you so far. Most of them just teach you how to make one really specific design.

I agree with PD that these tutorials can result in bad habits like...
          Today, 07:48 AM
        • KitchWitch
          Reply to How to land your first internship?
          Hi Aquaknight and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
          Today, 07:30 AM

Incredible Stock
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings