Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Buda
    Reply to in need of urgent help
    Buda
    You call it a prank, I call it sabotage.
    Today, 02:33 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Help with a graphic technique
    Buda
    You can actually render clouds in Photoshop.

Filter > Render > Clouds

It's can be a good starting point to build your brushes over top of. Fiddle with the levels and the...
    Today, 02:24 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on Setting up file for large banner
    PrintDriver
    4' x8' yeah sure, work at 150ppi. That's fine.
    But a 30' x 41' banner at 150ppi would be over 14.5 gigs flat! Your printer is gonna hate you! Actually he might laugh when you send in your hard drive...
    Today, 12:07 AM
  • Obsidian86
    Reply to Business Logo Design
    Obsidian86
    It's that time of year again, isn't it? Should have known by the traffic....
    Yesterday, 08:42 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on business card design
    kemingMatters
    I would suggest uploading the Vcard to a publicly accessible server (some directory on their website) and using that nice short link to create a QR code with. Either way you should be sure to let people...
    Yesterday, 07:49 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hump Day

Today is hump DAY! This week has been pretty fast so far, Good news is During the weekend I made some excellent advances in my websight, and I'll be ordering some nice BCs soon, Freelance work should begin soon enough, my next thing will be to print up promo PostCards. Gotta say its been a great week!

BTW anyone see fear factor monday...Hot chicks, I liked the winning team, I hope my wife looks that good...

Anyway this completely random post is about nothing...hows everyone elses Hump Day?

- Everyday, all the time, without fail!

and now for the Advertisement...In Blantant Disregard of the Header....

Check out The best Graphic Design Forum Ever
    Come to Booby Island!
    Tapp-d
    "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

God.. i wish my week was like ur's.. We got our new computers in work. iBook G4's finally OS X! :P

I start school today.. *yawn* lol ill be snoozin round 7pm tonite in class.. geeze is it friday yet?

y can i make stuff for other ppl but when it comez to a sig my mind drawz a blank..

Comment

We had a bank holiday Monday here in the UK so this working week is only 4 days long, BUT IT FEELS SO MUCH LONGER!!!!!
      Supposed to have finished work 45minutes ago, but will be here long into the night preparing a 768pp Sage User Guide for press. Our client sent postscript files thinking he was doing us a favour, but our rip won't take them because Helvetica isn't embedded (it's not even part of the job, its an info line in the bleed) So I have to convert each postscripted page to PDF then using PitStop take the offending line out. Oh what joy!!!!!

Thanks GDF for letting me get that off my chest!!!!

Right, where was I, page 246 I think {YAWN}

Comment

jeez kirby, you need a red bull man, don't lose your spot

my hump day is just lovely, going on vacation for a week up north to the grand canyon, painted desert, sedona, flagstaff....etc on the 12th, so the weeks just can't go by quick enough for me. got jack crap to do at work today...... *yawn*

digitalcamwhore
        ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

i need more humpin today

Boobie Island and Busty!

'Man when the Internet doesn't work at home I usually put on a piece of animal lether grab a big ass stick and go ape sh!t on my neighbors.' -Benjo

Comment

sounds like today is sleepy day.

'It's all happening!'

Comment

sex day?

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'

'I'm the damn designer, bitches!'
              "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

nope. its sex week.

:i have nothing to say:
                i need wii friends =)
                5289 3036 7758 7104

Comment

i wish every day was sex day. *sigh*

'It's all happening!'

Comment

denverd*ll said...
                    i wish every day was sex day. *sigh*
                    Any plans to visit London in the near future? [img]/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

^^^^^^ ROFL
                      Or Jersey?? (Not American one!) I'll buy flights......

Comment

Hump day again!! [img]/emoticons/sad.gif[/img]

Comment

so what do you guys do on hump day?

just wondering. i'm currently humping on 6 illustrations. damn...

eh?
                          i need wii friends =)
                          5289 3036 7758 7104

Comment

today i am humping 4 full page magazine ads due by tomorrow...grrr... deadlines suck, and i'm feeling uncreative today... damn its gonna be a long one today.

<SUP>www.jdcgraphics.net<SUP>- currentlyunder construction

www.standercreative.com

Comment

humping a medical malpractice newsletter...yuck
                              we all have those ugly humps every once in a while. Makes us appreciate the fun ones when we get em.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X