Sneaky Designers Part 2...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneaky Designers Part 2...

I found this on Snopes today. The 'and eat your doughnuts part was added later in PS, but the rest of it was actually on two patrol cars for a week or so before it was noticed.

-Jason

The clothes do make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society at large.

he...he...he.....

Comment

hahahahaah :P

y can i make stuff for other ppl but when it comez to a sig my mind drawz a blank..

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Craig B
        Reply to All people from the 80's and vintage fans i have a question for you
        Craig B
        44Design is right in a sense. There were BBS dialups. I remember my brother dialing into BBS boards with a handset modem (you literally dialed the number and then placed the old school handset down on...
        Today, 03:16 PM
      • Craig B
        Reply to Hi All. I am Marc.
        Craig B
        Welcome to the madness. And I can say as someone who graduated from University nearly 20 years ago, you definitely will be in a never-ending learning process. There is always room to grow and improve...
        Today, 03:06 PM
      • annabelrose
        Reply to Font Question...
        annabelrose
        I'm just not too crazy about the lower right corner of the G, too much ornamentation....Is there a similiar font but without that G? Thanks ​...
        Today, 01:22 PM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to A mix of 2D drafting and vector graphics
        PrintDriver
        I'd just do it in Illustrator. Illustrator goes to 4 decimal places easily, so 1/8" tolerance is no problem. Depending on the intricacy of your kite, you may need a little geometry and algebra to...
        Today, 12:46 PM
      • HotButton
        Reply to A mix of 2D drafting and vector graphics
        HotButton
        What application will you use for that, and does it have some limitation that prevents you from using it for the whole kite layout?...
        Today, 12:32 PM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X