X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get out of Florida!

Hurricane Frances (what a gay name), category 4 and strengthening. So far 500 000 have been ordered to evacuate.

Stupid weather...but you have to love it when politicians deny that pollution and global warming aren't affecting our climate...if it isn't, where are these storms getting all their heat energy from? Cuban cigars?

Here is a shot from a lower orbit satelite...

"It's not cheating if you win."

- A VERY wise person.

I'm high tailing it it out of here tomorrow night, i'm going to stay with me sister in law in Virginia! work is closed Friday!

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'

'I'm the damn designer, bitches!'
    "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

i dont think pollution is causing the storms... this is the beginning of the end-- 2008. combination of weather and war.

Soon they'll be breeding us like cattle! You've got to warn everyone and tell them! Soylent green is made of people! You've got to tell them! Soylent green is people!

Comment

my god, that thing is massive [img]/emoticons/freaked.gif[/img]

digitalcamwhore
        ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

El Nino y La Nina...

Estos son el muy antiguo de pautas periódicas de tiempo. No es nada nuevo.

BB~:0)

Comment

I'm screwed! I haven't been around much b/c work has been CRAZY! Everyone is preparing for Frances and the work is non-stop. I'm expecting to be sent home this morning in a few hours...

Btw, this storm is supposed to be twice as big as Hurrican Andrew, and it's moving dramatically slower. I heard that we could have sustained hurricane-force winds for as much as 12 hours. pancake!

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

BB, what the hell did you say? LOL...sorry, my spanish is non-existant.

Yeah, that's a scary storm. And it's only the start of the hurricane season....

"It's not cheating if you win."

- A VERY wise person.

Comment

I am so fkn tired of hurricane season!

Joe, Delete, Silence, anyone else in FLA..Get the hell out freal!

Boobie Island or Bust!
                I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

Unfortunately its too late to go anywhere. I'm ridin' it out! Woohoo! Hurricane Frances, kiss my ass!

(I'm getting a little delerious)

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

DeleteYourself said...
                    Unfortunately its too late to go anywhere. I'm ridin' it out! Woohoo! Hurricane Frances, kiss my ass!

(I'm getting a little delerious)
                    LMAO! Yea kiss Deletes ass Nicca! Dam man hope your going to be alright out there. So when does it hit?

Graphic Design Heroes! Call me Captain Type Caster. I’ve fought off “The Evil Cosmic Sans” for year but it seems “Dr. Extreme Untalent” keeps bringing him back. I must find a way to defeat this evil creature.

Capt. Creative bring me those comps…

Comment

F U FRANCES!!!!!!

Delete - its too late for you to go anywhere? Frig that sux!

Boobie Island or Bust!

Comment

damn, its like we're getting hit once a week now.... Hurrican Season REALLY sucks this year!!!
                        hopefully it won't cause too much damage...

<SUP>www.jdcgraphics.net<SUP>- currentlyunder construction

www.standercreative.com

Comment

(

Boobie Island or Bust!

Comment

one of my folks' business is 3M window tint for homes (for hurricane protection) in the past 2 weeks my dad's crew has installed 175k in tint in just panama city beach area.... he loves hurricanes

I am glad I dont live in Florida anymore!!!

GOOD LUCK SUCKERS!!!!!

otto veblin = Zartan

'yes here is your logo' - zartan
                            'um dont like it can you add a swoosh?' - zartan
                            'No I am the designer bitch now pay your bill!' - zartan
                            - client leaves -

Comment

Glad i got around 200+ shares of 3M stock [img]/emoticons/lol.gif[/img]

digitalcamwhore
                              ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X