Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• B
    Comment on Help with an effect for a logo.
    B
    From reading Samuel's first post, I'm gathering that he already has the basic, vector version. I think he's just asking how to create a "gel" version for those special-purpose occasions when...
    Today, 12:29 AM
  • Lucifer
    Reply to Joining a line inside a half circle
    Lucifer
    Are you talking about something like this: © ?
    Today, 12:05 AM
  • B
    Comment on Best graphic design computer
    B
    Assuming that you want a laptop, any of the refurbished Macs on this page would work fine, and for less than $2,000: http://store.apple.com/us/browse/hom...macbook_pro/15
    Yesterday, 11:04 PM
  • B
    Reply to What dpi in photoshop?
    B
    The art board size for an image as large as you mentioned isn't typically built at the size that it will output. Instead, it's usually built at a fraction of it's actual output size, like maybe only a...
    Yesterday, 10:53 PM
  • davidjack
    Reply to What dpi in photoshop?
    davidjack
    It can handle if I put 72 dpi when I create the photoshop document.
    The question is
    How would you set up the photoshop document if you had to create a billboard design 7m by 3m in photoshop...
    Yesterday, 10:29 PM