Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• <b>
    Reply to How to choose a scanner?
    <b>
    I agree, the Canoscan is a good scanner -- especially for the price. I've bought a couple of Epson Perfection V700 Photo Scanners for work, and would do so again if they're still made. They've been very...
    Today, 03:54 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to [ Logo Critique ] Period or not at the end of the tagline?
    PanToshi
    Adding my vote for keeping it.
    Today, 03:31 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Glad to Be Here Now!
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF Tess

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every...
    Today, 02:44 AM
  • PanToshi
    Comment on Where do you find talent?
    PanToshi
    Yep, like I said, freelancers who are hoping to work full-time for the company for which they are occasionally freelancing are unemployed designers who are freelancing until they find full-time work.
    Today, 02:40 AM
  • MichaelWied
    Comment on Where do you find talent?
    MichaelWied
    The "freelancers" are basically there to be called in if a big project comes up and they need the extra hand, and these are designers hoping to get a full time spot at the company.
    Today, 01:51 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to avoid a DUI

This is pretty funny, anyone who reads the New Times magazine.... www.phoenixnewtimes.com/issues/2004-09-02/feature.html/1/index.html [img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img]

digitalcamwhore
    ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

pretty goo read. I for one NEVER drive even after one beer. (leanred my lesson many years ago after getting 2 DUI's before i turned 20), lost my license 6 times before i was 20. Haven't had a ticket since i was 20 for anything and I am about to turn 38. 18 years is a good record i guess...

allen harkleroad<a target="_blank" href="mailto:H@rklerod" target=_blank>
    </A>"Sleeping on the job.... again"

Visit Our Magazine: www.DesignerToday.com

Get inside my head at www.DontFear.com

ZoneDeals.com BETA
    Allen Harkleroad
    Father of Graphic Design Forum

"Bored? Who has time to be bored?"

Comment

I've got a DUI. It was the most expensive mistake of my life.

But it wasn't my fault. I just happened to be out driving on Labor Day weekend two years ago. Cop didn't like me. I blew a 0.08. But I felt sober as a pregnant female.

pancake that 0.08 crap. Its bullcrap.

Comment

Allen what is your insurance like????

otto veblin = Zartan

'yes here is your logo' - zartan
        'um dont like it can you add a swoosh?' - zartan
        'No I am the designer bitch now pay your bill!' - zartan
        - client leaves -

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
        Working...
        X