Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• damonharris
    Reply to Business Logo Design
    damonharris
    Logo represent you and your business. If it's presentable enough, that means you are credible too in giving services to the clients or customers. That's why it's very important in any business because...
    Today, 06:12 AM
  • damonharris
    Reply to creative business cards
    damonharris
    Choose a design that is creative and effective enough to boost your business and will get the interest of your potential customers. That's what I'm always telling my friends who are in the business. And...
    Today, 06:03 AM
  • Yehoshua
    Cover Layout Feedback
    Yehoshua
    I've been exploring more with minimalism, but still trying to keep things logical. This is a 11x17 cover for a recent undergrad project I've been working on. Does it work? Why or why not? The blue wacked...
    Today, 04:22 AM
  • vaprarts
    Reply to Down selling to clients
    vaprarts
    Now i have no real experience working with clients but in my opinion you did what most designers should do. You are being hired as a designer not an artist. Its our job to create work that makes sense....
    Today, 02:58 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Zoo Business Card Critique Wanted
    Buda
    I really like the aesthetic.

Will you do more in the series? You could have a different design for different departments.
    Today, 02:44 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today sucked!

Not only did I have to spend the entire day in class, but EVERYONE forgot my birthday today!

Man I hate getting older!!!
    You want it when!? Well in that case, let me pull my magic wand out of my ass and take care of that for you.

if that's the worst thing you need to worry about - count yourself lucky.

oh, my mom forgets my birthday and gets my sisters wrong by the month.

**happy birthday**

Comment

sorry you had such a bad day... take two of these, and by morning you should feel right as rain:

"It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Originally posted by morea
        sorry you had such a bad day... take two of these, and by morning you should feel right as rain:

She's not kidding. I've had 5, and I feel amazing.
        Everyone around here
        Everyone is so near
        It's holding on - Radiohead

flickr

Comment

5 Guinness? Guinnesses? (Shoot, what's the plural of Guinness?)

5 of those puppies and you're still coherent enough to type?
          "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

I always called them "Guinnae" if it was more than one...

Sorry you felt your day sucked. I'm sure there were many people out there who had a much worse day than you, so it can't be all that bad, now can it?

Hope your still enjoy your birthday!

blog/portfolio

Comment

Originally posted by morea
              5 Guinness? Guinnesses? (Shoot, what's the plural of Guinness?)

5 of those puppies and you're still coherent enough to type?
              Yeha...it's been quite the night. I went to take a shower, and when I got out, everyone was gone. So I go "what the hey?" nad roommate goes "yeah, they left." and I go "maaaaan I'm drunk". And this is the step before bed....mm....sleep....
              Everyone around here
              Everyone is so near
              It's holding on - Radiohead

flickr

Comment

Aww...I hope I'm not too late! Happy Birthday Idaho.

It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Happy Birthday!

All these GDF bastards missed my birthday too! My mum and dad forgot my 15th birthday because it was thier silver wedding anniversary the same day. My second daughter was born on our second wedding anniversary and I'm never ever going to forget her birthday!!! Next year is the big 30 though, so feel free to forget that one
                  at best my spelling *and grammar* is crap and at worst it are be carp

Comment

frankster, when's your birthday? Your profile doesn't have it listed. Perhaps that's why we all missed it?

blog/portfolio

Comment

Yeah! No fair! When was it?
                      It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

happy belated berfday idaho!!
                        portfolio | daily image | reffee

Comment

Oh! Pigbog! I had my settings to "hide age and DOB". Is that the default? I never balk at showing my age, so I can't imagine I made it that way. Anyhoooo, I was 29 on the 9th Sept. I ate tapas and drank sangria. It was yum!

My babies sang happy birthday to me (which constisted of shouting "happy birthday" and then banging the table twice and then shouting "tooo you!" and repeating lots).
                          at best my spelling *and grammar* is crap and at worst it are be carp

Comment

Aww that's cute! tapas and sangria sounds lovely, though I have to admit I've not had either. I hope your bday wasn't pigbogs because of our not knowing. We'll have to remember now for next year!

Comment

happy belated berfday frankster!
                              portfolio | daily image | reffee

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X