X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you matte your work.

How can you matte your work? I can't find a good site that helps me through these steps,and right now I can't afford a book for it.

Can someone PLEASE help me

D0ntdr3am 1t
    B3 it!

matte papers and laminations? or just tell the printer you need a matte finish.

eh?
    i need wii friends =)
    5289 3036 7758 7104

Comment

you mean how do you mount your pieces for your portfolio?

Boobie Island or Bust!
      I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

I mean..I have the frame and I want to put my photo's in. The part that surrounds the outside of the picture and gives it depth.

D0ntdr3am 1t
        B3 it!

Comment

You will need matte board and a matte cutter. two fairly expensive items, that if you do not have your work will end up looking crappy. And if you buy a cheep matte cutter your work will end up looking like pooooo!

I would just take it somewhere and have it mounted or invest ($300-500) in a matte cutting system and learn to do it well, it will take some practice!

good luck

Comment

dang that sucks. See in my high school the teacher thought us how to do it,but of course we were using the schools materials and equipment.

I still would like to learn,but for now.....I think I'll take it some where else

thanks.

D0ntdr3am 1t
            B3 it!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
            Working...
            X