Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to How to do this?
    PrintDriver
    I'd think you'd want to be careful that it doesn't look obviously fake, like the first photo.
    The second one is strangely shadowless and floaty.
    The third one is ok, the objects are actually...
    Today, 12:55 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Candy Shop Logo
    Buda
    It's a good start. I like the middle one how it has highlights in the text, but I think the drop shapes are way too big. Have you considered working with candy stripes?
    Today, 12:23 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to How to do this?
    Buda
    Yes.

There are many ways to skin a cat.

Personally, I would do this in Photoshop so that I had more control of the final colour. Photographing colours can result in differences...
    Today, 12:22 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Hello from Nordic
    Buda
    Hi Mikko and welcome to GDF.

We ask every new member to read the threads posted HERE, particularly this thread to get acquainted with how things work on GDF. They will explain how the...
    Today, 12:20 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Zazzle, CafePress, Etsy, OH MY!
    Buda
    I've never used Zazzle or CafePress, but I've bought a few things on Etsy.

If your CafePress store is doing well, why not sell your Zazzle items on CafePress and see how you go? It might...
    Today, 12:17 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quantum Leap....found this interesting

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/08/0818_040818_teleportation.html#main

Wow, this is defintely a big step for technology, could you imagine in the future...who knows if it'll be in our life time or not.....but being able to teleport a file to the printers [img]/emoticons/blink.gif[/img] [img]/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] no more uploading or cd burning....just a direct hardcopy.....cool!

Wow! Interesting read. Makes it seem like teleportation of actual objects is, indeed, possible. Even if it is a loooooooong way away.

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

cool.

but you couldn't stay home from work because of bad weather any more...

:: i go out on friday night and i come home on saturday morning ::

Comment

LOL @ Uncle.

This sounds very cool. Hey, Teleport me that slice of pizza from Italy you know these New Yorkers can't get it right.

Graphic Design Heroes! Call me Captain Type Caster. I’ve fought off “The Evil Cosmic Sans” for year but it seems “Dr. Extreme Untalent” keeps bringing him back. I must find a way to defeat this evil creature.

Capt. Creative bring me those comps…

Comment

I'm sure that whatever the size is on the door to the teleportation unit, you designers will want your prints 1' bigger.

Now they gotta work on a time machine so I can get those prints to you yesterday.

PrintDriver is a large format digital print dude. His advice/opinions may not apply to the 4color/offset/web world of printing

Comment

LOL!

Tana na envinyatanye metimave metuvanye
            "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

funny, pd!

Soon they'll be breeding us like cattle! You've got to warn everyone and tell them! Soylent green is made of people! You've got to tell them! Soylent green is people!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
              Working...
              X