Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Cosmo
    Comment on Spot color and Pantone??
    Cosmo
    There isn't really a clarification. It's either a spot color or it's not. If it uses a separate plate and the ink is mixed specifically to match a certain color, that's a spot color. If it's made up of...
    Today, 02:00 PM
  • Designia
    Comment on Company name help!
    Designia
    What he said!!
    Today, 01:42 PM
  • Designia
    Reply to Company name help!
    Designia
    You're going to design for customers but don't have the creativity to come up with your own business name? None of that bodes well for your customers does it?

For some reason this post made...
    Today, 01:36 PM
  • PanToshi
    Comment on Happy Last Friday of July!!!!
    PanToshi
    I have my sea legs permanently installed! Good thing too, I imbibed many signature 'tai-the-knot" cocktails onboard.
    Today, 12:57 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Happy Last Friday of July!!!!
    kemingMatters
    you know nothing Jon Snow
    Today, 12:41 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messiest office contest....

No prizes, just the gratification of knowing that Your Space is the Messiest!!!

Post photos here? [img]/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    --
    When I buy stickers for folks in prison, I bring milk not backyard meth - it's a prison party!

Cowgirl, since this isn't a 'real' contest I moved it to the off topic section so we don't have to moderate it.
    Your friendly moderator, [img]/emoticons/cool.gif[/img]

Now let's see if I can dig up an entry. [img]/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

'You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way.' H. J. Simpson

Comment

I will have to post here from work tomorrow ;o) My work desk at home looks like hell but don't have a camera here so I'll do my office at work!

Boobie Island or Bust!
      I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

Here's mine as of about a month ago. It looks a lot different now but that's another post. [img]/emoticons/cool.gif[/img]

'You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way.' H. J. Simpson

Comment

I got you all beat. Its so bad I wont even take a picture! You may as well give up now! My place looks like a full type box after an Illustrator CS to legacy AI conversion! .......

Boobie Island and Busty!

'Man when the Internet doesn't work at home I usually put on a piece of animal lether grab a big ass stick and go ape sh!t on my neighbors.' -Benjo

Comment

here you go. beat that desktop....
            My desk pretty much stays that way.

allen harkleroad<a target="_blank" href="mailto:H@rklerod" target=_blank>
            </A>"Sleeping on the job.... again"

Visit Our Magazine: www.DesignerToday.com

Get inside my head at www.DontFear.com

ZoneDeals.com BETA
            Allen Harkleroad
            Father of Graphic Design Forum

"Bored? Who has time to be bored?"

Comment

ROFL @ Allen! Whew...you got lotsa toys P

Mine's REALLY not that bad. I clean my desk off every night before I leave work, and I just got here this morning and took these so here ya go.

Oh and the server area is gettin some rearranging today! LOL! That OLD OLD Apple Workgroup 9650 Server is comin down! She's been a good trooper, but since the XServe, we have no use for her. The XServe is unfortunately just plopped up there until this afternoon when I do my rearranging...LOL!

Boobie Island or Bust!

Comment

*In Robert Dinero voice*
                You fkn guys! You fkn guys!

lol @ darkels.

Man you guys have no idea how Pissed I get that I can't view attachments. Anyhow my incompetent coworker has my digicam so when he comes back to earth I'll snap a few shots and the funny part I just clean up this morning and the place still looks emaculent enough to win this contest.

Graphic Design Heroes! Call me Captain Type Caster. I’ve fought off “The Evil Cosmic Sans” for year but it seems “Dr. Extreme Untalent” keeps bringing him back. I must find a way to defeat this evil creature.

Capt. Creative bring me those comps…

Comment

Opps...I forgot seriously this time that you couldn't view attatchments (

Boobie Island or Bust!

Comment

LOL! Don't worry D. I'm just going to shoot myself. LOL!

Okay here is my setup:

This is my organized filling system. lol

This is my main work area it even smells like me. Oh waite I have to put up another sticky to remind me to read that one.

Second breakfast, along with some scattered paraphernalia

Benjos warehouse

Magazine collection

Current events in my life

Warehouse number two. It seems every corner is full...

Graphic Design Heroes! Call me Captain Type Caster. I’ve fought off “The Evil Cosmic Sans” for year but it seems “Dr. Extreme Untalent” keeps bringing him back. I must find a way to defeat this evil creature.

Capt. Creative bring me those comps…

Comment

here is mine... i used to be super messy, but then i realized filing cabnets work better if you label the folders...lol

<SUP>www.jdcgraphics.net<SUP>- currentlyunder construction

www.standercreative.com

Comment

mine is super organized. I hate being unorganized. Wish i had the digital on me... oh well.

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'

'I'm the damn designer, bitches!'
                        "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

I want Allen's monitors with Silence's huge a$$ desk and shelves...LOL

Boobie Island or Bust!

Comment

d-zine, i want your computer and server setup!!! lets trade, i'll also throw in the $1000 worth of tanning lotion on the shelves!

<SUP>www.jdcgraphics.net<SUP>- currentlyunder construction

Post Edited (Silence04) : 9/9/2004 3:41:32 PM GMT
                            www.standercreative.com

Comment

Ohh you mean we have to make a trade??? ROFL

I can't trade 'The Beast'!!!! Anything but the XServe Silence! It's a mad machine...you can have the old workgroup 9650 if you like?! ;o) haha JK!

I'm tellin you tho...that XServe is FAST as I dunno what! It use to seriously take like 3-5 minutes to make a file and EPS before and now if you blink - its saved! Just FABULOUS! LOL

Did you guys see my 'window' in the pic with the servers and printers? ROFL! My office doesn't have one bc it use to be the dark room back in the day, so one of the salespeople bought me that window...HAHA!!

[img]/emoticons/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Boobie Island or Bust!

Post Edited (D-Zine) : 9/9/2004 3:46:56 PM GMT

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X