Back on Graphic Design

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back on Graphic Design

Been away about 2 years from Graphic Design, but finally I'm back. I got a job on Graphic Design.
    Work starts tomorrow, it will be a long day I'm sure.

Cool, glad to have you back in the fold.
    www.QuiteGraphic.com
    I'll double check your spelling if you'll double check mine. Two heads are better than one.

Comment

Dude, welcome back, Now I have a job here right outside of Boston, and you seem to be in Japan...wanna trade design jobs!?

Glad it worked out, now start posting!
      Tapp-d
      "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Drorain
        Dude, welcome back, Now I have a job here right outside of Boston, and you seem to be in Japan...wanna trade design jobs!?

Glad it worked out, now start posting!
        Thanks, I wish if there was a network that we can go about the world and experience design works around the world.

Yup!! I'm already starting to post. I won't let my job takeover the time for posting here.

Comment

What have you been doing for 2 years. You didn't go and live with the Smurfs did you? What is the official Pantone colour of Smurfs? I reckon it's about PMS 3015.

Don't worry about me. I'm in a funny mood today.
          It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Pacman Ghost
            Reply to Typesetting. Can you spot my obsession?
            Pacman Ghost
            Good evening, Cosmo.

Good heavens, sir, that is a mighty impressive trio of playing partners, outstanding in fact. I was a particular fan of Willie Jopling, loved his trickshot routines...
            Today, 06:20 PM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to How do I get freelance clients?
            PrintDriver
            Perhaps I am too Luddite-like to be an advisor in this, but I gotta tell you, I do not look for designers blindly online.
            After so many years doing this, we have a stable source of go-to contract...
            Today, 06:14 PM
          • B
            Reply to Beauty in Graphic Design
            B
            I agree with the notion that beauty in graphic design is when the design accomplishes the objectives the prompted the need for the design. In other words, a beautiful real estate ad is one that sells...
            Today, 06:14 PM
          • praxis11
            Reply to Beauty in Graphic Design
            praxis11
            That would be a successful design, which may or may not be beautiful aesthetically....
            Today, 06:09 PM
          • praxis11
            Reply to Logo design advice
            praxis11
            Nikko has proved you wrong. Winning 5% on a logo contest site isn't bad. Better than most grads I would wager....
            Today, 06:05 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X