No announcement yet.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geek Pick-up Lines</CENTER>

Tell me of this thing you humans call *dramatic pause* love.

If you turn me down now, I will become more drunk than you can possibly imagine.

They don't call me Bones because I'm a doctor.

Your name is Leslie? Look, I can spell your name on my calculator!

What's a nice girl like you doing in a wretched hive of scum and villany like this?

You must be Windows 95 because you gots me so unstable.

My 'up-time' is better than BSD.

I can tell by your emoticons that you're looking for some company.

Is that an iPod mini in your pocket or are you just happy to see me.

Want to see my Red Hat?

If you won't let me buy you a drink, at least let me fix your laptop.

allen harkleroad<a target="_blank" href="mailto:H@rklerod" target=_blank>
    </A>"Sleeping on the job.... again"

Visit Our Magazine:

Get inside my head at BETA
    Allen Harkleroad
    Father of Graphic Design Forum

"Bored? Who has time to be bored?"

Dang Allen! Those were my best pick-up lines, too...

You must be Windows ME because you gots me so unstable.

That would be much funnier that way. Those are great Allen, im playing at a lesbian house party tonight, I might bring my calculator just in case ; )

‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

ooooh. lesbian house party? take some pics dfrag!!!
        would be interesting... =)

i need wii friends =)
        5289 3036 7758 7104

Hey baby, want me to connect your LAN?

LOL! Those are too funny.

Graphic Design Heroes! Call me Captain Type Caster. I’ve fought off “The Evil Cosmic Sans” for year but it seems “Dr. Extreme Untalent” keeps bringing him back. I must find a way to defeat this evil creature.

Capt. Creative bring me those comps…

Latest Topics

• BlueCrab
              Comment on Looking for mentor
              I personally know several seasoned designers that have offered advice to me and other upcoming designers. It is a thing.
              Today, 12:18 PM
            • designzombie
              Reply to Hello!
              Hi Tanner. I was in the Navy with a similar story. Graphic art was always my first love. But instead of freelancing while I was enlisted, I was working on personal fine art illustrations. I made the transition...
              Today, 12:17 PM
            • PrintDriver
              Reply to Question About Broken Links, and Still Being Able to View Them
              Illustrator is particularly stupid about its link situation. When Indesign opens it will at least give you a low rez image place saver and a prompt telling you the links are missing. With Illustrator,...
              Today, 12:08 PM
            • Gonro
              Reply to Looking for mentor
              Thanks for the feedback everyone! To clear up some things. I didn't study anything design related and I wasn't happy with it, that's why I quit. I did already work as graphic designer and have some work...
              Today, 11:58 AM
            • PrintDriver
              Reply to Looking for mentor
              I don't personally know too many seasoned designers that offer advice to other up and coming designers. Not that they aren't nice people. They just don't have the time. If they had time to deal with interns,...
              Today, 11:57 AM

Incredible Stock
            GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings