Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Roth
    Reply to My Stonework company logo
    Roth
    Going for the hipster aesthetic is about minimalism, which in itself is about good placement. So you have the basic elements right - Trade Gothic, 'est.'script font, circular holding shape, business emblem....
    Today, 09:29 AM
  • extraordenary
    Comment on First Poster Design
    extraordenary
    Thanks for you're input and I'll do my best to follow the advice you've given me!
    Today, 09:27 AM
  • Lucifer
    Reply to Portfolio advice/criticism
    Lucifer
    Brilliant work. For how long have you been a graphics designer? Did you have a mentor?
    Today, 08:11 AM
  • B
    Reply to Portfolio advice/criticism
    B
    I'm mostly just curious, but you're apparently from Korea, yet your work is primarily in English. Is that common?

As for your work, I like it. The warm, dark reds, browns and amber hues have...
    Today, 06:52 AM
  • Gwishin
    Portfolio advice/criticism
    Gwishin
    Hey guys!

This is my first post here, and I was hoping to get some feedback and advice/crticism about my "work". Im very curious about what you guys think, specially the ones of...
    Today, 04:47 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back...

Hey guys-

I'm back frommy grandmothersfuneral. It was nice to see family i haven't seen since I was about 6. Just saying hi, I'm about to leave to go see Matt down wherever he is staying today before he leaves for boot camp. I doubt I will be on anymoretoday, so I will talk to you all tomorrow. Ciao.

I wanna be like Case when I grow up!

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Welcome back DD! I hope everything went ok. I'm glad to see that you get to see Matt today before he leaves, espiecally since you didn't think you would have the chance to!

Boobie Island or Bust!
    I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

Well, I'm sitting here, in tears. I just got home from leaving Matt. I won't talk or see him until late November. I kept it together pretty well until I had to say goodbye. I have been crying for an hour and a half now, and I can't stop. I'm sure i'll be ok, i just didn't think it would hit me this hard. This day came so fast. But, now I just get to countdown until he comes home. Sorry guys I just needed to vent. Thanks. I'm going to bed now. Night night...

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

Oh DD don't worry. He's gonna be fine. Your like our little GDF sister. Don't worry we'll take care of you.

Graphic Design Heroes! Call me Captain Type Caster. I’ve fought off “The Evil Cosmic Sans” for year but it seems “Dr. Extreme Untalent” keeps bringing him back. I must find a way to defeat this evil creature.

Capt. Creative bring me those comps…

Comment

Damn DD...two tough things to handle is such a short time. Hang in there it will all get better in the end.

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'

'I'm the damn designer, bitches!'
          "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

Be strong and I'm sure everything will work out in the end. Vent as much as you want, whenever you want, we're here to listen.

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

Hang in there DD. I will write you soon a bit about what he is going through and how best you can support him.

I love children but I don't think I could eat a whole one.

Comment

hey DD keep your head up! I'm sure these things that are happening will strengthen you... i only wish you well.

Comment

Feel free to talk to us for support, hope all else is going well DD

- Everyday, all the time, without fail!

and now for the Advertisement...In Blantant Disregard of the Header....

Check out The best Graphic Design Forum Ever
                  Come to Booby Island!
                  Tapp-d
                  "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm feeling a tiny better this morning. I doped up on double doses of NyQuil last night. I woke up at 12:30. I don't ever sleep in that late. Matt's little sister called me today to check on me. I'm in a balh mood today, but I haven't cried yet today, so thats good. I have my cell phone at my side b/c I'm supposed to get a phone call sometime today or tomorrow to let me know he is there and ok. I'm axnious for that. Other than that, thast abotu all. I really appreciate all you guys being there for me. It really means a lot. I'll keep you updated on Matthew when I get letters and stuff.

Comment

Glad ur day is doing better now!! Try to get out and keep yourself occupied. It will help you feel better.

Comment

Kool said...
                        Hang in there DD. I will write you soon a bit about what he is going through and how best you can support him.

How soon? Anytime soon? Please?

"BAN!"

Comment

im gonna hijack your post DD, cuz im back from my vaca got some pics on my digitalcamwhore blog if anyone is interested, good to be back [img]/emoticons/tongue.gif[/img]

digitalcamwhore
                          ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

lol, ok....hijack away.... muah ha ha ha ha *BAN*

"BAN!"

Comment

Commodore Big Jobbies lauds ye missy DD, what wit' yer pretty bow 'n all. Still, ye should know that be one o' me cutlasses ye be crossin' or' yer fair bossom there.

Arrr... lovely skull ye have...

BB~:0)

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                              Working...
                              X