Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• crdunsto
    Freelance Work/Volunteer Experience on Resume/Applications
    crdunsto
    I'm applying to several colleges over the break (SVA, MICA, Memphis, MCAD, SCAD, FIT, Parsons), and need advice on how to reference my freelance work from late 2012 up to now.

Name of Organization...
    Today, 03:52 AM
  • FredBouffard
    Reply to Law Firm Website Redesign
    FredBouffard
    Your website will always reflect the kind of business you offer so it is just in time that you update your client's website. I like the large header, but the text on the upper portion of it looks dated....
    Today, 01:29 AM
  • FredBouffard
    Reply to LOGO icon opinion
    FredBouffard
    Looks like a bull right but it needs a little bit of polishing and enhancements. Bulls have basically long, curved very pointed horns so you can work on that. And maybe fiercer eyes....
    Today, 01:23 AM
  • HotButton
    Comment on Anyone else only have a diploma┬┐?
    HotButton
    "but I have always been led to believe that the degree isn't as important as talent/know-how in graphic design..."

Here, without a degree, it's not likely anyone will ever know...
    Yesterday, 08:51 PM
  • misplacedVTer
    Comment on Anyone else only have a diploma┬┐?
    misplacedVTer
    We don't even consider applications that don't list a degree where I work, though even people with degrees can have terrible portfolios. Out of probably 30 applicants from our most recent opening, maybe...
    Yesterday, 08:37 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 2

Hey Defjoe, did you get a chance to see this?

"It's not cheating if you win."

- A VERY wise person.

did you mag?
    i didn't, but a few friends did and they liked it

A monk requested 'I have entered the monastery: please give me some guidance'
    Master Zhao Zhao replied ' Have you eaten breakfast yet?'
    'Yes'
    'Then go wash your bowl'

Comment

I saw the first one, but haven't been to the 2nd yet... it looked pretty good.

Of course, I haven't been to the theater since Return of the King! eeks!

You've gotta do what you've gotta do.
      "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Nah... not yet. I didn't see the first one either. I did see AVP this weekend. i'll do a review tomorrow. bought the Punisher also on DVD but I did a review on that months back.

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'

'I'm the damn designer, bitches!'
        "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

hey, when's Saw supposed to be out? someone posted a link to the trailer a while ago and i thought it looked good, but i haven't heard anything about it since.

A monk requested 'I have entered the monastery: please give me some guidance'
          Master Zhao Zhao replied ' Have you eaten breakfast yet?'
          'Yes'
          'Then go wash your bowl'

Comment

Joe is slacking.... your fired

otto veblin = Zartan

'yes here is your logo' - zartan
            'um dont like it can you add a swoosh?' - zartan
            'No I am the designer bitch now pay your bill!' - zartan
            - client leaves -

Comment

i loved the music and sound in the first film....

Marilyn Manson did the sound... he is a freak but a genius

otto veblin = Zartan

'yes here is your logo' - zartan
              'um dont like it can you add a swoosh?' - zartan
              'No I am the designer bitch now pay your bill!' - zartan
              - client leaves -

Comment

Hmm... a = b, b ? c, c ? a

Now if only we knew the applicable context!

That Milla Jovovich is an interesting actress - there's a fascinating consistency in her performances very similar to that of the Duke... Though she is more attractive, in her own way, than the Duke was.

Hey Mag or Joe - where should I get a nice flip-out baton like those Milla's holding in the pic?

www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0318627/RE2031_RV2.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Jovovich,%20 Milla

I lost the one I was issued years ago.

Post Edited (BuckarooB) : 9/13/2004 9:04:10 PM GMT
                BB~:0)

Comment

HA.... yeah has something to do with uuhhmmm a hurricane or 2 and no power!

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

but now you have 'The McNutt' ;o)

I haven't seen the Punisher yet damnit and I really wanna see that movie...allthough I can't imagine why ;o)

I did see AVP the week it came out. Look forward to the review P

Boobie Island or Bust!
                    I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

Yeah, I saw RE 2...it was a great movie. Lots of action, and LOTS of 'jump out of your seat' scares! I liked it better than the first one...just all around cool. Better than I expected. AND you get to see Milla's boobies, although she's got really long nipples and that kind of isn't my thing...though they'd be handy if you ran out of Q-tips.

Hey defjoe, what's on the punisher DVD? If they did a making of, did they go into any of Jane's training in either physical fitness or weapons/martial arts?

- A VERY wise person.

Comment

Magnus said...
                        ....AND you get to see Milla's boobies, although she's got really long nipples and that kind of isn't my thing...though they'd be handy if you ran out of Q-tips.
                        I bought peed my pants when I read that... [img]/emoticons/rofl.gif[/img]

Boobie Island or Bust!
                        I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

I'm not really into Milla..she's ok... a little to lanky for my tastes but I'll look at her nips... no problem.

I really didn't look into the special features yet. DVD went on the fritz (it does that when it overheats and it takes FOREVER to start up again). but I think there is a making of and I believe I read how he trained with Navy seals to get into shape. dude is jacked in it.

Comment

I know....I wanted to see what he did. So far the best DVD to show the actors training was and is the Matrix.

Hey defjoe, if your DVD overheats too much, get an icepack and a towel (to absorb the condensation) and put it on top of it...that'll keep it cool.

- A VERY wise person.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                            Working...
                            X