Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone - Welcome our New Mod!!

Welcome to the world of Mods Devine Design

You have earned it!! You have been a longtime member now and served the GDF well! Stand up and be proud! Just don't...umm..jump bc then Joe and Magnus will be watching your boobies bounce and won't be able to concentrate on your induction to the hall of GDF Mod Fame! LOL!!

I for one am glad to see you joining the GDF force! It will be nice to have my GA Design sister working with us to fight against the evil advertisers and so on!

CONGRATS!! No go forth and edit posts (only when necessary of course haha), move threads, and ban when the goin gets tough! LOL!

[img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img] [img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img] [img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img]

Boobie Island or Bust!
    I blog, you blog, we all blog!

here's to stiff nipples!

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'

'I'm the damn designer, bitches!'
    "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

[img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img]
      [img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img]
      [img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img]
      [img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img]

Post Edited By Moderator (Kool) : 9/13/2004 10:11:03 PM GMT

Comment

Awwwww... yay. I'm finally a mod!!!! I'm excited, and it will give me something to do and keep me busy while Matt is gone.

I'd like to thank the Academy for..well, everyone thanks the academy. My mom and dad for..well..me being here. Matty b/c I love him, allen and all the mods for decideding I coudl be a mod, and the GDFers for their support, sex....and um..my boobies, for keeping Joe and Mag interested. hehe.

I'm gonna go ban everyone for the hell of it now, and delete all post counts. Hehe..just kidding...

I wanna be like Case when I grow up!

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

Congrats DD.... before long the whole forum will be mods except me... sniff sniff

CONGRATS DD and please dont ban me for staring at your tah tah's

otto veblin = Zartan

'yes here is your logo' - zartan
          'um dont like it can you add a swoosh?' - zartan
          'No I am the designer bitch now pay your bill!' - zartan
          - client leaves -

Comment

Yay for DD!

"It's not cheating if you win."

- A VERY wise person.

Comment

Congrats DD - LSMFT!!!

BB~:0)

Comment

Congrats!

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

congrats DD!!!
                  how does it feel to know you've made it?

A monk requested 'I have entered the monastery: please give me some guidance'
                  Master Zhao Zhao replied ' Have you eaten breakfast yet?'
                  'Yes'
                  'Then go wash your bowl'

Comment

Um.......its feels....the same??? I just feel bigger and baddar than all you REGUALR GDFers now....muah haha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa. Just kididng. te he.

I wanna be like Case when I grow up!

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

well done! try to remember the little people...

:: Durable and doable in a swimsuit, yet not designed for surfing, cliff diving, extreme groping and other high-impact activities. ::

Comment

i dont think anyone here could be tagged 'regular'

A monk requested 'I have entered the monastery: please give me some guidance'
                        Master Zhao Zhao replied ' Have you eaten breakfast yet?'
                        'Yes'
                        'Then go wash your bowl'

Comment

grats dd

~Everyday, All the Time, Without Fail!
                          Tapp-d
                          "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

congradumalations! awesome. Now, do as all the newly appointed lady mods do and show us your tah tah's!

Comment

lmao!

Boobie Island or Bust!
                              I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X