Giving my Apple a new lease on life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving my Apple a new lease on life

I was thinking of buying a new powerbook, but then i relized, I really dont need another monthly payment, SO I got my another 512 meg sim, And I love it 1gig of memory power, pretty sweet!

I love apples, not like the pcs in my house that need to be replaced yearly to be up to date for gaming

~Everyday, All the Time, Without Fail!
    Tapp-d
    "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Got get em Drorain!

Graphic Design Heroes! Call me Captain Type Caster. I’ve fought off “The Evil Cosmic Sans” for year but it seems “Dr. Extreme Untalent” keeps bringing him back. I must find a way to defeat this evil creature.

Capt. Creative bring me those comps…

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Yehoshua
      Comment on Applying for internships, need critique!!!
      Yehoshua
      Sure is
      Today, 10:19 PM
    • PanToshi
      Comment on WHAT EXACTLY IS CAD?
      PanToshi
      I thought CAD was "Computer Aided Drafting" , not Drawing. PD is the man in this arena - I just wanted to kibbutz.
      Today, 09:24 PM
    • FrontEndDev99
      App store rankings?
      FrontEndDev99
      I was wondering if there is a way to rank mobile apps in the mobile app store? If there is someone with actual experience doing this? I'd love to hear about your experience...
      Today, 08:45 PM
    • PanToshi
      Reply to I exist.
      PanToshi
      Hi Aetoric and welcome to GDF.

You can post your portfolio here, and if you choose you can share what you do here. All new members posts are moderated to cut down spam, the captcha question...
      Today, 08:27 PM
    • FrontEndDev99
      Reply to Payment gateways
      FrontEndDev99
      hmmm...thanks for the replies...I think I will be going the route of the signed contract....
      Today, 06:39 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X