Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• designandcoffee
    design+coffee: personal branding
    designandcoffee
    I was recently laid off and have been searching for a new challenge, which of course comes with this whole process of creating a website and branding and such!

I'd love to hear thoughts on...
    Today, 04:53 AM
  • garricks
    Reply to Hello!
    garricks
    Welcome to the forum designandcoffee. We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 04:52 AM
  • designandcoffee
    Hello!
    designandcoffee
    Hey everybody!

I'm Sheena, a Montreal-based graphic designer. I've been working in the field for just about 4 years now, focused mostly on print/layout. I have a BFA in design, and have worked...
    Today, 04:31 AM
  • misery
    Reply to Would you use a service like this?
    misery
    To this I quote Unsplash's terms directly. My point being that it seems they have included a clause within their terms that allows them the opportunity to avoid legal conflict should proprietary rights...
    Today, 04:25 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to First design logo
    KitchWitch
    Hi Slobo and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 01:22 AM