Giving my Apple a new lease on life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving my Apple a new lease on life

I was thinking of buying a new powerbook, but then i relized, I really dont need another monthly payment, SO I got my another 512 meg sim, And I love it 1gig of memory power, pretty sweet!

I love apples, not like the pcs in my house that need to be replaced yearly to be up to date for gaming

~Everyday, All the Time, Without Fail!
    Tapp-d
    "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Got get em Drorain!

Graphic Design Heroes! Call me Captain Type Caster. I’ve fought off “The Evil Cosmic Sans” for year but it seems “Dr. Extreme Untalent” keeps bringing him back. I must find a way to defeat this evil creature.

Capt. Creative bring me those comps…

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Protagonist
      Reply to Dealing with a Difficult Client
      Protagonist
      I think you hit the nail on the head with this statement. I feel like someone should write a book titled "Dealing with Nit Picky Clients." I once freelanced for a company for over 8 months....
      Yesterday, 11:00 PM
    • kruze
      Transform Palette in Illustrator CS
      kruze
      hi. yes I know it's old so pls don't critique. my issue... draw a circle for example... want size 30mm x 30mm... when I type this into the transform palett it automatically changes the sizes to something...
      Yesterday, 09:16 PM
    • kruze
      Reply to hello
      kruze
      Read it. thanks
      Yesterday, 09:04 PM
    • kruze
      Reply to realistic fairy floss/cotton candy
      kruze
      hmmm... well I'm just try to help a charity. they don't know all the sizes it will be used at, hence why I wanted to use illustrator. I don't have in design. trying to do what I can with what I have.
      Yesterday, 09:03 PM
    • tyhoppy
      Print Coverage Average for Printing Jobs
      tyhoppy
      We're using a digital printer for short-run jobs and I have created a job calculator, but not sure what coverage % for C,M,Y,K to use as an average for jobs to quote customers when I don't see the artwork...
      Yesterday, 08:42 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X