Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Novauri
    Reply to [Hiring] Web, Print, and Video Graphic Designer for Bitcoin Service
    Novauri
    This position has been filled. Thank you for your interest in Novauri!
    Yesterday, 11:46 PM
  • Lust3rX
    Adobe Illustrator SVG Transparency/Knockout Problem
    Lust3rX
    Hey guys, I'm 16 years old and I'm a junior designer at a company called Timewyse.
    I'm currently working on some icons for professions and I need to convert everything to .svg format.
    I have...
    Yesterday, 10:28 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Creative Suite and upgrading
    <b>
    It's in Adobe's interests to ensure that their new software will open files from older versions. If their new software didn't do this, it would be a disincentive for people to upgrade since it would mean...
    Yesterday, 10:10 PM
  • Cosmo
    Cosmo
    We get files from all versions in all the time. Got an Illustrator 8 file the other day. Never had a problem updating them to CS6.
    Yesterday, 08:52 PM
  • salsa
    salsa
    I upgraded from CS2 to CS6 a year ago and haven't had any problems. I mostly use ID and AI though, so I can't speak to PS.

Are you staying on the same computer? Getting a new one? That might...
    Yesterday, 08:49 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guilty Pleasures...

Do you guys have any shows that you know are totally lame, but you have to watch them anyway? My wife and I only get one channel and it's the WB, so all the shows on there are guilty pleasures (except for the network sitcom re-runs after 10pm). The two that we usually watch are Everwood and One Tree Hill. What about you guys? C'mon. I know you guys have them!

-Jason(Covers his face in utter shame)

The clothes do make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society at large.

mine would be any omnibus edition of the uk soaps. but that only happens once every few months when i have 2 hours to kill on a sunday!

:: Durable and doable in a swimsuit, yet not designed for surfing, cliff diving, extreme groping and other high-impact activities. ::

Comment

Andromeda - Oh, I'm so ashamed...

Don't really watch it though. But I know when it's on.

I'm secretly in love with the Cat-Girl... She's purrrr-fect. Sorry - Sorry -Sorry - Sorry -Sorry - Sorry -Sorry - Sorry - just had to get that offa my jelly-squozens...

She's carrying our imaginary un-born kitten!

Thanks, I feel better now.

BB~:0)

Comment

Sesame Street. I'm not kidding. I dont' have cable in my room. And I'm so tired of katie Couric and all teh mroning news shows. So that's the onlt thing on. Plus, I like Grover and Elmo.

I wanna be like Case when I grow up!

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

Unc I'm afraid that I don't share your love of UK TV, I have painful childhood memories of watching Are You Being Served? with my grandparents. I swear I had nightmares about Mrs. Slockum and her blue hair until I was old enough to go to a shrink.
          I am going out on a limb here folks, but myself and a roomate watched just about every episode of Paradise HOtel. We were religious with that crap, me and him would cancel any and all plans to see what Dave, Charla and the gang were up to twice a week. We ended up missing the final episode because our other roomate was watching a ball game, when we both got upset we looked at each other and realized what we were yelling about.
          That was the day I hit bottom...

Match in the gas tank, boom boom.
          match in the gas tank, boom boom

Comment

are you being served? isn't a soap! jeez! fyi, it drives me klazyklazy too. coronation street, emmerdale, east enders (i can't find here! ). i'd even watch *gasp* brookdale in a pinch.

they don't air neighbours or home & away over here anymore, but i stopped watching h&a when the sacked pippa anyways...

*dork!*

:: Durable and doable in a swimsuit, yet not designed for surfing, cliff diving, extreme groping and other high-impact activities. ::

Comment

whoa, man... did you ever get to see it? personally never heard of that program, but i live in a cave... actually an attic. anyway, i bet you could find it somewhere if you still care. being that you said that was the day you hit the bottom i'm guessing you don't want to see it. some things are better left unfini

A monk requested 'I have entered the monastery: please give me some guidance'
              Master Zhao Zhao replied ' Have you eaten breakfast yet?'
              'Yes'
              'Then go wash your bowl'

Comment

TV Land is the best... but it's not lame!

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'

'I'm the damn designer, bitches!'
                "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

Family Guy, one of those shows that had me laughing so hard. One of the better shows out there, that and another show Scrubs.
                  I am just happy that Family Guy will be back!!!
                  Im never gonna get used to the 31st century. Caffeinated bacon? Baconated grapefruit? ADMIRAL Crunch?
                  Fry, Futurama

Comment

Scrubs...yeah...stupid but has me ROFLMFAO!

I am kinda obsessed with the reruns of Roswell on the sci fi channel and ok yes..also Stargate. And I'm not ashamed either!!!

Boobie Island or Bust!
                    I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

Ok... I admit it! I watch Star Trek!

But I can quit any time I want!

You've gotta do what you've gotta do.
                      "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Ohh me too..don't worry. Something about going to travel the universe with several hundred men..ho humm...dum de dumm..

;o)

Boobie Island or Bust!

Comment

D-Zine, how about Quantum Leap? I guess it's not really 'real' Sci-Fi, but I always watched that one.

The clothes do make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society at large.

Comment

Oh yeah I loved Quantem Leap! Scott Bacula..uhh hum

funny thing is...I loathed and absolutely HATED sci fi until I met my best friend Chris in college. Now I watch all that stuff...and yes..I like it too...*sigh* LOL

Boobie Island or Bust!

Comment

Didn't mean to offend Unc, just was trying to steer clear of the whole soaps topic. There was a shameful bought of about three months when I was unemployed and spent my days eating chunky soup and watching Days of Our Lives with a roomate. She was at least a chic so was spared some of the demoralizing ridicule that I faced when I would ask my guy friends what Stephano was up to if I missed an episode.

Match in the gas tank, boom boom.
                              match in the gas tank, boom boom

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X