Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Kayekaye
    Comment on Seeking critiques
    Kayekaye
    Try a thin rule circle for the sun inside the diamond like sun points. Would have to be heavier the smaller it went. But currently I find very few black only demands for logos like yours. You can always...
    Today, 08:49 PM
  • salsa
    Reply to Happy Last Friday of July!!!!
    salsa
    Happy Friday! I'm going to have to go back and find some of these threads! LOL. How do I miss them? Is there a secret passageway to where all the good stuff is kept? It feels like high school all over...
    Today, 08:31 PM
  • Cosmo
    Comment on Please help with company logo
    Cosmo
    There is way too much going on. Think about that logo the size it needs to be on a business card. Will you still be able to make out all the different elements? Simplify, simplify, simplify.
    Today, 08:28 PM
  • Cosmo
    Comment on Please help with company logo
    Cosmo
    We are telling you what needs to be done to fix the problem. Unfortunately it's not as simple as "this wire has come loose" or "replace the motor".

When a client comes...
    Today, 08:26 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Company name help!
    kemingMatters
    CrE8v spelling for the sake of KrE-8f spelling isn't a distinction it's confusion, it's a business name not a personalized license plate.
    Today, 08:05 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what forum style does everyone use?

i just realized that i could change it, so i went through all of them and GreenFields is my favorite.

A monk requested 'I have entered the monastery: please give me some guidance'
    Master Zhao Zhao replied ' Have you eaten breakfast yet?'
    'Yes'
    'Then go wash your bowl'

You mean you don't all use dotNetBB, but it matches my avitar and sig so well!!

you all really should change to the dotNetBB/KonceptCreative/GDF standard!!!

Comment

LMAO! I use. Actually I don't know but I'll be back I'm going to choose a new style to annoy me.

Graphic Design Heroes! Call me Captain Type Caster. I’ve fought off “The Evil Cosmic Sans” for year but it seems “Dr. Extreme Untalent” keeps bringing him back. I must find a way to defeat this evil creature.

Capt. Creative bring me those comps…

Comment

I use whatever the blue one is bc blue is my fave color and Ima dork )

Boobie Island or Bust!
        I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

No D-zine your a Koncept Creative groupie!

Comment

LMAO @ D-Zine! I think we're all a bit dorky in Graphics!

I'm using the GreenFields one too, but can we not have a girly hot pink with flowers one? It's all so masculine around here and serious, so I think some fun and flowers would make such a difference.

Saving souls from Comic Sans

Comment

Haha!!! Why yes...yes I am. I see that now. Thank you for opening my eyes Mickey! Whew!

Boobie Island or Bust!
              I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

I use the same one DZine... I like blue too! Err... I mean 'the dotnetBB style looks just so nice with Mickey's sig'!!

You've gotta do what you've gotta do.
                "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

BB style!!! You mean I'm famous!?

BB~:0)

Comment

well, you've got your wings...

A monk requested 'I have entered the monastery: please give me some guidance'
                    Master Zhao Zhao replied ' Have you eaten breakfast yet?'
                    'Yes'
                    'Then go wash your bowl'

Comment

Hmm... 'BB style'

never mind. I'm just not going there.

You've gotta do what you've gotta do.
                      "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Funny. I just realized that you could change it too yesterday. I'm using the Ruby, b/c I like red. But the green with it is bugging the hell outta me, so I might change it back.

I wanna be like Case when I grow up!

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

^^Wonder Woman - it does sorta smell like a locker room around here, doesn't it?

Comment

I use blue here, easy on the eyes and soothing....the others get to me after a few minutes.

Comment

As GDs you know that most people choose blue as fav color... and isn't it soothing? Blue as the azure sky. Blue as the Tuscan Sea... Lovely, lovely blue.

I like to present the concept I like with blue and the one I don't care as much for in some slightly off color. It's a hoot when they pick the wrong one, though. But, that's what makes it interesting! Usually, though, even when they pick the 'wrong' color, it's a simple enough matter to refine the project back around to blue and suddenly - in their eyes - all is right with the world!

Yeah, blue's the clue...

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X