X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update

Well I'd figure that I would Update yall on the drama in my life.. [img]/emoticons/blink.gif[/img]

As most of you know I booted my BF out of my apt in June and stopped him because of my cats. [img]/emoticons/cat.gif[/img]

WELL! We broke up this weekend. LOL yanno after we signed that Year lease for the 2 bedroom apartment.

I figured I was going to be bored this school semester, so I decieded to take 3 classes while working full time. I have a week and a half to move out of the apartment (were buying out the lease, forfit security deposit and have to pay 2mths of rent). So my life is INSANEEE!!

Well just wanted to update yall and I kinda felt like telling someone. LOL

Moral of this story: NEVER sign a lease if you cant afford the rent ALONE! [img]/emoticons/nono.gif[/img] [img]/emoticons/dry.gif[/img]

'Moral of this story: NEVER sign a lease if you cant afford the rent ALONE!'

...yeah, i learned that about a year ago.
    Do you have a new place to live? Hope it all goes well!
    btw, do you think you made the right decision?

A monk requested 'I have entered the monastery: please give me some guidance'
    Master Zhao Zhao replied ' Have you eaten breakfast yet?'
    'Yes'
    'Then go wash your bowl'

Comment

Debz...I'm glad for you that you got rid of him. Sorry about the whole not being able to pay rent issue! It sucks but its much better than living unhappily! Being alone isn't all THAT bad...trust me..I would know..lol

Keep yer chin up - things will pan out..I promise!

Boobie Island or Bust!
      I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

can't you sublet or get a room mate? damn, lining someone elses pockets with 2moz rent & security is rough.

i can't say i'm sorry about the bf. i don't know him OR you, but if you've decided to break up again it's for a reason. you'll be fine, and probably better off (as i'm sure you well know). i just hope you don't get the mopes.

don't even THINK about whether it's the right decision. no second guessing. if you were meant to be together, you would be. if you shouldn't have broken up, you'll find a way back together.

HAVE FUN AT SCHOOL THIS SEMESTER!!! and find an awesome place to live with your kitties. have a great time with your independance!

good luck.

:: Durable and doable in a swimsuit, yet not designed for surfing, cliff diving, extreme groping and other high-impact activities. ::

Comment

o yes im moving back home with my DAD!!! Im SOO Excited! Ima fix my room up like my own place.

Ill have my entertainment center w/ a futon (used as couch & bed) and ima squeeze in my HUGE 'L' Desk! I am going to save so much money this way (For a house). I plan to finish school and save money.

While im at my dad's I want to visit some cities in the Mid-west. Id really love to leave philadelphia and find a city that fits me better. After schools done I plan to move (to selected city) and start my career!!

I have this overwhelming feeling of freedom.. I kinda feel bad Im not all broken up about my BF. LOL

OH and the reason why I wont get a stranger as a roommate is because I have a LOT of expensive stuff. (i.e. 3 pc's, 2 laptops, etc etc..) and i wouldnt trust just anyone around it all.

Comment

dad's place works for me! well done. sounds like a change for the better.

YAY YOU!

:: Durable and doable in a swimsuit, yet not designed for surfing, cliff diving, extreme groping and other high-impact activities. ::

Comment

YA FOR DEBZ! I second that Uncle!!

You shouldn't feel bad about your Ex...so DON'T!!

You can do like me and saddle up and get back on that fkn wagon! LOL

;o)

Boobie Island or Bust!

Comment

DZ, uh what's a f*ing wagon?
                There's wagons for that now?
                I gotta get out more.

Debz, glad you got out. Someone who doesn't see anything wrong with dunking cats may have other probs. You're best shut of him.

PrintDriver is a large format digital print dude. His advice/opinions may not apply to the 4color/offset/web world of printing

Comment

LMAO @ PD. I also want to know what a fnk wagon is and how much do they go for?

Graphic Design Heroes! Call me Captain Type Caster. I’ve fought off “The Evil Cosmic Sans” for year but it seems “Dr. Extreme Untalent” keeps bringing him back. I must find a way to defeat this evil creature.

Capt. Creative bring me those comps…

Comment

I would like to take a ride on this ****ing wagon.

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'

'I'm the damn designer, bitches!'
                    "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

Joe - you may ride on my wagon - ahemm

;o)

PD, Benjo - I REALLY meant the 'dating wagon' but I could use a fkn wagon sometime soon..I mean..jeezzus! [img]/emoticons/eyecrazy.gif[/img]

Boobie Island or Bust!

Comment

hmmm....like the band wagon?? What is all this wagon talk.....see my bf leaves and I'm totally lost now....hmph.

"BAN!"

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

lmao woohoo!! Fin wagon! Ill hop on ASAP! ;D

Comment

Good for you, Debz! Good luck on find a new place to live or a new roomate.

Make sure the f'n wagon makes a stop in South Florida, I'll hop on.

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

Ohhh don't worry...its comin yer way Delete!

Folks.. All aboard! Plenty of room on the fk wagon!

..umm..wtf am I saying??? I am in a truly unique mood today! lol

Boobie Island or Bust!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X