X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DD Hits 2k - wooo hoooo

Wow she makes mod and hits 2k in ONE week! YOU GO GIRL!

All I have to say is........

Congrats and the brewskis are on ME P

[img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img] [img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img] [img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img]

Boobie Island or Bust!
    I blog, you blog, we all blog!

awwwww yay. two parties in one week......i need it

Um...I already gave a speech for being mod so I can't think of another one....but I would like to thank Google for bringing me here....actually, one year ago!!! So thanks!!!!!!!

"BAN!"

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

dats a lot of talkin

het DZ your a hair away from 5K!

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'

'I'm the damn designer, bitches!'
      "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

WOW. LOL Gratz

Comment

Did anyone like my '1,2,3 - YIPPIE' image? Helllloo?

Joe - heh yeah I know..crazy!!

Boobie Island or Bust!

Comment

i liked it

"BAN!"

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

Congradulations DD! 2K!!!

Graphic Design Heroes! Call me Captain Type Caster. I’ve fought off “The Evil Cosmic Sans” for year but it seems “Dr. Extreme Untalent” keeps bringing him back. I must find a way to defeat this evil creature.

Capt. Creative bring me those comps…

Comment

D-Zine said...
                Did anyone like my '1,2,3 - YIPPIE' image? Helllloo?

Joe - heh yeah I know..crazy!!
                very cute!!

Comment

tyger i think your post goes in DZ 5k party..this is my 2k party..lol

"BAN!"

Comment

ooops sorry!

Comment

Some of us have more talking pressure that others.

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
                      - Albert Einstein
                      ProudPenguin
                      P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

LOL @ DD!!!

Boobie Island or Bust!

Comment

"BAN!"

Comment

must be a GDF first....I crashed the wrong Post party....only me....(shakes head)

Well I could say the same for you.....

2000 sheesh, congrats!

I joined in May 2003 barely over 400 posts, DD sep 2003 with 2000 posts......WOW!

Well, when the time comes I'm going to throw myself a 500 POSTS Party!!!!!!

WOOOOHOOOOOOO!

Post Edited (_Tyger_) : 9/16/2004 9:15:02 PM GMT

Comment

DUDE CORRECT YOURSELF OR I'll BAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2000 posts not 5000 hehehe...true copy and paster huh......*tisk tisk* hehe

"BAN!"

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
                              Working...
                              X