X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-zine is gonna hit 5000 posts

Very soon, in the next hour or so I bet.

congrats DZ. your the 2nd one to hit that mark. i'm counting Benjo's Pre 'I've banned myself' mistake.

your a fountain of knowledge and a sweetheart (I know it in person).

A great mod as well!

you have nice boobs too!

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'

'I'm the damn designer, bitches!'
    "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Congradualtions D-Zine! 5K Oh My!

Now that we think of it What ever happen to good old Mike?

D-zine we have celebrated you 1K, 2K, 3K, 4K and now 5K. You know we love you. =)

Graphic Design Heroes! Call me Captain Type Caster. I’ve fought off “The Evil Cosmic Sans” for year but it seems “Dr. Extreme Untalent” keeps bringing him back. I must find a way to defeat this evil creature.

Capt. Creative bring me those comps…

Comment

wowowow thats a lot of posting! Lol gratz!

Comment

aww 5 k...damn...thats a LOT of talking.....lol

"BAN!"

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

Most of it was laughing. But congrats!

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
          - Albert Einstein
          ProudPenguin
          P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

Your prediction was on the money Joe...within the hour!! [img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img]

Thanks for the kind words and the boobie compliment! Without that I truly would not be whole!! LOL!!

Now..If you would like to hear my speech please refer to these threads...
            DZ hits 1k
            DZ hits 2k
            DZ hits 3k
            DZ hits 4k

Just fkn kiddin guys! ;o)

I would like to thank the GDF for letting me get so little work done today which in my mind is OK bc deadline is over with for the week...LOL! I would like to thank Allen for creating this world for all of us GD nerds to gather together in!! As DD said, I would like to thank google bc without it I would have never been here. I would like to thank all the good friends I feel I have made here in the past year!!! Lotsa good people in this place! And last but not least I would like to give a shout out to Joe and Magnus for making my boobies the GDF legend that they are today!

w00t!!

[img]/emoticons/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img] [img]/emoticons/bootyshake.gif[/img] [img]/emoticons/specool.gif[/img] [img]/emoticons/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img] [img]/emoticons/bootyshake.gif[/img] [img]/emoticons/specool.gif[/img]

and yes Ryan I would say alot of it was laughing but I think I have also contributed quite a bit on this forum having to do with design. [img]/emoticons/cool.gif[/img]

Boobie Island or Bust!
            I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

I agree though, celebrating 'posting' parties beyond 1000 posts is redundant. If anyone on this forum in the last year has given 1000 pieces of advice I'd be surprised.

"It's not cheating if you win."

- A VERY wise person.

Comment

would someone shut her up already?

HA! JOKE! dzine knows i think she's keen.

1000 pieces of advice? maybe, maybe not. 1000 different quips that keep people from going postal? more likely.

keep ROFLYFAO, chiquita... it keeps people sane. ish.

:: Durable and doable in a swimsuit, yet not designed for surfing, cliff diving, extreme groping and other high-impact activities. ::

Comment

man 5000...sheesh, congrats!

I joined in May 2003 barely over 400 posts, D-Zine Aug 2003 with 5000 posts......WOW!

Well, when the time comes I'm going to throw myself a 500 POSTS Party!!!!!!

WOOOOHOOOOOOO!

Comment

^here he is again with his copy & paste techniques...lol i'm just teasing tyger...

"BAN!"

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

haha!!!

Unc...this buds fer you! I'm bringin yer bike home! Boooyay!

Boobie Island or Bust!
                      I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

Yay!

I love children but I don't think I could eat a whole one......again.......today.

Comment

Congrats D!

You've gotta do what you've gotta do.
                          "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Happy 5 k Leanne. Hmmmmm... 5K I think I need to look into this. I wonder what I will find.... [img]/emoticons/cool.gif[/img]

I love children but I don't think I could eat a whole one.

Comment

I remember when DZ joined. Now she has double my post count.
                              But even the ROFL's are much appreciated.
                              Wonder what Kool is gonna find???
                              Scared DZ?

PrintDriver is a large format digital print dude. His advice/opinions may not apply to the 4color/offset/web world of printing

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X