Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• HotButton
    Reply to Project Management
    HotButton
    I agree with that.

Basecamp and other workgroup tools like it come with all the features you need to solve those workflow problems except one: Discipline.

That discipline can...
    Today, 05:39 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to Project Management
    kemingMatters
    Before you spend all of this time on solving a very real problem, I would discuss the issue at length with your boss and offer to provide solutions based on the understanding that you will have to have...
    Today, 05:03 PM
  • com_amy
    Project Management
    com_amy
    I recently started at a new company (commercial real estate) and they have very limited project management.

The basic workflow is:
    1. A request for a proposal or presentation is sent...
    Today, 03:25 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on New Graphics Design Team | Division 1 | Has Benefits | Join Now
    kemingMatters
    a office space oppose to b office space, I wonder if that's Mike Judge's... excuse me sir, I do believe that you have my stapler...

Where do we enter our 6 pieces of flair?
    Today, 02:52 PM
  • Kool
    Comment on Any one use 3D printer machine ?
    Kool
    That "Attachment" link is just a link to nothing that this crappy software adds to a post when you attach an image. Nothing dangerous, just annoying
    Today, 02:29 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a Fable of good or evil

TO all you X-Box owners... and those without, I would like to tell you HOW AMAZING and innovative this game "Fable" is, I mean for me this game does to the industry what GTA Vice city did, pushes the envelope in every way. The graphics are amazing, story and fighting, I love it. Give it a go, any one else that got it this weekend let me know what you think

~Everyday, All the Time, Without Fail!
    Tapp-d
    "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

What do you like about it exactly?

"It's not cheating if you win."

- A VERY wise person.

Comment

To start, Freedom...Freedom to do good or bad as often as you want, when you want. You can slay a whole town, or get a local girl to love you, buy a house, settle down, maybe get a few wives in different towns, though that may make you evil, marry a man if thats your thing, your character ages, battle scars will show and stay on him, rob people, save them. Combat system is great, weild a sword, axe, mace, stick, bow, crossbow, pick, your choice, weild magic, or not.

Quest based missions can help you bring the story line along. Great voices, unique actors and FUN playing.

Longevity...about 100 hours of game play

Replayability, go thru good once and evil the next, or try to keep a balance.

So much in one game, I'll be up late every night playing

~Everyday, All the Time, Without Fail!
      Tapp-d
      "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

Wish they'd release this for the PC. I have (I think) every game Peter Molenieux has put out; I really loved Black & White, and of course Populous on my old Amiga is still fun! [img]/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

Enjoy, looks like the rest of the world is, too!

I'm a computer systems consultant and technician, but my business is very localized.
        However, feel free to check out my site, which always has new and interesting
        articles on using computers:
        CATALYST Techworks Consulting

Comment

Got this game this last week as well.

The total freedom is diffenatly a high point, through your actions determing your alignment to good and evil. Wicked.

Then the bigger pain in the butt, the scars. If you do not block, you get these massive scars. You may think that the scars only have one or two skins, no. You can have scars over your eye, running from your forhead to your chin, three parrell scars running across your face. It is really wicked to look at, and such a pain. Those scars can just cover your face.

Then the story is just as good as well. No where near done the game, but it is shaping up to be cool!
          Im never gonna get used to the 31st century. Caffeinated bacon? Baconated grapefruit? ADMIRAL Crunch?
          Fry, Futurama

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
          Working...
          X