X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers Needed

OMG I just brought in like 8792374 boxes into my apt.. i need to be moved out by the weekend. I am so0o0o procrastinating.. LOL neone wanna come over n help? i have a ton of smirnoff ice in the fridge. no beer tho ;o. LOL

moving sucks..

ha! i'm a garbage bag mover.

and no beer...hmmm...nope. i'm, uh, busy.

good luck though!

:: Durable and doable in a swimsuit, yet not designed for surfing, cliff diving, extreme groping and other high-impact activities. ::

Comment

lol pft. ill go buy sum for u.. theres a bar next to where i live.

Comment

I bought the house I had rented for 8 years just to get out of ever having to move again. It's mind boggling how much crap you can aquire in 8 years. [img]/emoticons/cool.gif[/img]

I love children but I don't think I could eat a whole one.

Comment

yeah, i'm sick of moving.
          good luck, Debz... i'd be happy to come over and help, but i'm really far away. plus, malt beverages have too much sugar for me.

A moment's absence-
          a dead person.
          -Yantou

Comment

see? now that's just one more difference between me and you, kool. i'd sell any house i had CRAP INCLUDED just to be rid of it all. just leave town! throwing stuff out can be liberating, but who can be bothered?

:: Durable and doable in a swimsuit, yet not designed for surfing, cliff diving, extreme groping and other high-impact activities. ::

Comment

Yeah but it's all good stuff unc. Especially all the treasures in the big stack of boxes in the basement that have never been unpacked since I moved in here 10 years ago. They are my retirement fund. I figure in 30 years whatever is in there will be valuable again. [img]/emoticons/cool.gif[/img]

I love children but I don't think I could eat a whole one.

Comment

omg. tell that to your kids when you've keeled over and they've got to go through it all. bah! not your problem then, i guess!!

and by THAT time, anything collectable in those boxes will be worth a fortune...damn. see, i'm a closet pack-rat from a long line of hard-core pack-rats. i recently moved in with the bf, who's favorite hobby is 'reclaiming' other peoples rubbish. f'real. a printer left out in the rain has NO place in my house. nor a matress, nor a stereo. it's pooched.

but i find your arguments compelling...ah! must resist hoarding....!

Comment

moving in the pitz. No beer, No help . ))))))))))))))
                  Find a good dumpter. Make a fresh start.
                  Just don't throw away anything you want to keep.
                  My husband usually takes stuff and throws it away for me when i am not looking and don't notice for years.

Coconut

Comment

when you are looking for help to move you can find your true friends... the rest dip out with their endless excuses

otto veblin = Zartan

'yes here is your logo' - zartan
                    'um dont like it can you add a swoosh?' - zartan
                    'No I am the designer bitch now pay your bill!' - zartan
                    - client leaves -

Comment

LOL well when we moved in here 3mths ago i tossed a LOT out. i still have a lot of tossing to do. heheheh.

Can u blieve this will be my 5th place living in 2 years!?!? and one of the places i lived at for like 16months! HA!

Comment

~Good friends help you move.
                        True friends will help you move a body.~
                        I hate moving.

"Merry-Go-Round Broke Down! A fairly looney selection for a bunch of drunken reprobates!!"
                        I could give you a dose
                        but it would never come close
                        to the rage built up inside of me
                        fist in the air in the land of hypocrisy

Comment

Wait a minute, you live next to a bar and you are going to move? Are you serious???
                          That would be the perfect dwelling, if it had a liquor store on the other side it could be considered paradis in my book (LOL). Lots of alcohol and drunk checks all over the place every night, WOO!

allen harkleroad<a target="_blank" href="mailto:H@rklerod" target=_blank>
                          </A>"Sleeping on the job.... again"

Visit Our Magazine: www.DesignerToday.com

Get inside my head at www.DontFear.com

ZoneDeals.com BETA
                          Allen Harkleroad
                          Father of Graphic Design Forum

"Bored? Who has time to be bored?"

Comment

LOL If i stay i wont be able to afford to drink If i move home ill be able to drink untill i pass out everyday!! Buahaha!

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                            Working...
                            X