Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soulmates don't exist. Agree or disagree?

Let's hear your 2˘!

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Humm...why the question Delete? Curiosity?

I...umm...I think they exist. I know my mom and dad were soulmates and I like to think there is one out there for me allthough he is apparently playing 'hide-n-seek' at the moment *rolls eyes*

I have more thoughts...I think I will save them till others post some on this subject... ;o)

lol

Boobie Island or Bust!
    I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

I think there are

spoon.

Comment

I do too.

I'm wondering how you define 'soul mates', DY... and then I'll throw my other ˘ in.

You've gotta do what you've gotta do.
        "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

uhmmmmmmm, actually no. I’ll tell you why. People are different no matter what happens so take a brother and sister they grow up together, in the same home, learn from the same parents and go to the same schools but to get along an effort must be made.

So now take two stranger that there perspectives in life are even more skewed. The amount of work that has to be put in to make this work is enormous but love overcomes all things. So if you really love each other there has to be a ton of work do to get along.

So my opinion is there is no magical, special person that just clicks. There might be the rare case but that is the exception and to be practical looking for this your whole life is a waste.

Marriage is based on a “Vow” made out of love but notice that it says in good or bad! Why? Cause life will bring good or bad. The problem arises when we don’t value that person that we once loved (maybe even thought of as sole mates) to the point of working out the problems.

Sole mates are made they are not found. So that’s why I say no cause in the way society classifies this statement it’s in a perfect sense and nothing in life is perfect. So I say no there is no such thing but it can be created.

Graphic Design Heroes! Call me Captain Type Caster. I’ve fought off “The Evil Cosmic Sans” for year but it seems “Dr. Extreme Untalent” keeps bringing him back. I must find a way to defeat this evil creature.

Capt. Creative bring me those comps…

Comment

Benjo said...
            Sole mate
            Benjo, have you got a bit of a foot fetish? :-)

But I agree with Benjo on the whole Soul Mate thing.

Comment

i believe u have a few. u just need to find them.. and LOL @ DZ hide n seek. heh

Comment

Soul Mate: No

pancake Buddy: YEEEESSSSSSS!

Comment

ReedHendrix said...
                  Benjo said...
                  Sole mate
                  Benjo, have you got a bit of a foot fetish? :-)

But I agree with Benjo on the whole Soul Mate thing.
                  LMAO! You Fkn guys!

Graphic Design Heroes! Call me Captain Type Caster. I’ve fought off “The Evil Cosmic Sans” for year but it seems “Dr. Extreme Untalent” keeps bringing him back. I must find a way to defeat this evil creature.

Comment

I think you create your soul mate, if you are fortunate enough to meet someone you dreamed of, obviuosly you would think them to be your soul mate. In fact i think you can have many soul mates......the closest friends around you are your soul mates, the people that are near and dear to you have some sort of influence on you to enhance who you are as a person. I feel like my wife and I are meant to be together in this lifetime, and yes it feels right but i know it was because of working through our differences and enjoying what we have in common.

You create your life, you create your soulmate.

Comment

Mickey said...
                      pancake Buddy: YEEEESSSSSSS!

lol hell yeah! i need to get one now! wo0o!

Comment

I dunno guys...I don't believe soulmates are 'made'. Sure you have to work to make the relationship work, that is true of any relationship tho, as benjo stated. But just bc you have to work at your relationship doesn't mean that person isn't your 'soulmate'

Soulmate: One of two persons compatible with each other in disposition, point of view, or sensitivity
                        someone for whom you have a deep affinity

That doesn't say anywhere in there that you have a perfect relationship where you never fight and that you ALWAYS get along...now THAT is impossible...LOL

I don't think looking for your soulmate is a waste. When you find that person, you know. It's not like you are literally looking and searching up hills and under rocks..haha! I know that I wouldn't want to marry someone that I didn't have that strong connection with, that two people can have. I feel that would be a waste.

Boobie Island or Bust!
                        I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

damn.. guess i should stop lookin in the bushes for guys hiding.. ;/ heheh

Comment

Yes, they are...made or found....but they are out there...mine is at boot camp right now

"BAN!"

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

Of course your going to be lovey dovy at first but ask Kool, he has the most experience here lets see what the wisedome experinece has gained has to say.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X