Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Cosmo
    Anyone know of a printer with a 60" x 80" press?
    Cosmo
    We are looking for someone to print a job for us. Press size would need to be 60" x 80". Should be able to do 5 colors and multiple UV coatings.

Anyone have any connections?
    Today, 05:37 PM
  • Obsidian86
    Reply to Happy Friday!!
    Obsidian86
    Don't forget to get plenty of sleep, eat a complete breakfast every morning and study. These are the best years of your life, they'll be over before you know it....
    Today, 05:15 PM
  • Kool
    Reply to Happy Friday!!
    Kool
    Hope you get feeling better soon Red.

With the kids school starting next week I've been super busy with all the back to school rigmarole. It has been a very busy summer, now I understand...
    Today, 04:18 PM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Happy Friday!!
    PanToshi
    Sorry to hear you're feeling poorly Miss Kittie. I hope you feel better soon! Thanks for being a major trooper and getting the QOTW post up despite power and sinus yuck problems. You're the Best! ...
    Today, 04:11 PM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Who Owns the Copyright?
    PanToshi
    My dog did it.
    Today, 04:03 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soccer and/or rugby fans?

Since we have UK posters here how many of you are fans of the round and/or oval ball? Soccer is my favorite but rugby is growing on me (my knowledge of north american football aka gridiron actually helped me learn the basics when I watched my first rugby match). To start things off here is a question of particular interest to english fans. What are your thoughts on Clive Woodward's desire to manage a soccer team and perhaps take Sven's job?

As for my favorite teams:

Soccer: Chicago Fire, Liverpool, Man City, USA. I also have a soft spot for promoted teams in the premiership ... it's more pity than anything else especially poor Crystal Palace.

Rugby: England, USA, Japan

I gather your not from the UK, so first of all you've got to get the lingo right.... it's Football not Soccer!

Clive should stick with what he's good at... oh and bring back Martin Johnson! You don't want to get me started on the World Cup... I was so nervous I was shaking!.... Damn that Ref had it in for us.

Comment

You can't blame the ref!! **Serena Williams runs into office and cuts off head**

"Merry-Go-Round Broke Down! A fairly looney selection for a bunch of drunken reprobates!!"
      I could give you a dose
      but it would never come close
      to the rage built up inside of me
      fist in the air in the land of hypocrisy

Comment

ReedHendrix said...
        I gather your not from the UK, so first of all you've got to get the lingo right.... it's Football not Soccer!

Clive should stick with what he's good at... oh and bring back Martin Johnson! You don't want to get me started on the World Cup... I was so nervous I was shaking!.... Damn that Ref had it in for us.
        ReedHendrix said...

I prefer 'football' but only when I talk about association football exclusively. Otherwise I confuse myself when I talk about different codes simutaneously. So for the record I use:

1. Soccer - Association football
        2. Rugby - Rugby football (for union and league)
        3. Gridiron - North American football (for american and canadian)
        4. Aussie - Australian football
        5. Gaelic - Gaelic football

Comment

I like American Football and soccer. I prefer college football to the NFL though.

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
          - Albert Einstein
          ProudPenguin
          P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

Rugby fan/player here. :-D

"Who am I? Where did I come from? Who are these demons, and why do they relentlessly cross my path?"

Comment

ITFC - by proxy.

:: Durable and doable in a swimsuit, yet not designed for surfing, cliff diving, extreme groping and other high-impact activities. ::

Comment

Soccer fan andplayer here. From the land of the best in de World.

i support San Lorenzo de Almagro.

i feel sorry about Diego´situation now.

Also i like American Football, especially Dallas Cowboys and washinton Redskins.

i will show you some photos soon.

ikyut

I have nothing to say, The Strokes...

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                Working...
                X