Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• JB
    InDesign page numbering
    JB
    I'm trying to number pages of a magazine. I have the page numbers set up in my master page, and it's great on pages without images over that part of the page, but how can I make the page numbers go on...
    Today, 02:09 AM
  • ISitude
    Reply to Google logo
    ISitude
    Ya, if that announcement is meant to build some sort of expectation then I think it worked for me. Because TBH these generic lettershapes are something far less than memorable so I eagerly look forward...
    Today, 01:50 AM
  • B
    Reply to Getting the right computer & hardware for a Design Department
    B
    Your computer specs are fine.

As already mentioned, it sounds like a network (or server) problem -- especially if everyone is noticing the same thing. For what you've describe you really...
    Today, 01:40 AM
  • brent_harris
    Adobe Illustrator Flatten Transparency
    brent_harris
    I'd like some clarification on flattening. I generally work in web design or at most logo design where flattening artwork has never been much of an issue. I have a client however who I've built a...
    Today, 01:23 AM
  • B
    Comment on [New to Illustrator] Vectored Logo
    B
    I just downloaded and opened it. The .ai file is fine -- just outlined vector type. You did, however, forget to outline the "aluminum and glass" line of type beneath it.
    Today, 01:23 AM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Costume

So, that time of the year is coming up already, I know because there are a few stores out there that have christmas stuff for sale already... a whole nother beef
    Anyway I am always waiting until the last minute for my costume, and for whatever reason I can not think about a good costume yet.
    So, I thought I would see what other people of dressed up as in the past, and maybe even some ideas for this year?

PersonallyoneyearI was Clinton, sprayed the hair white and a suite, couple buddies were body guards. That was fun.

But yeah, what about you?
    Im never gonna get used to the 31st century. Caffeinated bacon? Baconated grapefruit? ADMIRAL Crunch?
    Fry, Futurama

Well.. I was going to be my boyfriends bitch.

I have scrubs, a collar, & pacifier. i just needed a leash, and handcufs..

i was gonna stenzel 'Bob's Bitch' into the back of the scrubs but since we broke up... I could be a nurse? lol :P

Comment

one year a friend took a light blue hoodie and attached a bunch of cotton balls to it and carried around a spray bottle. he was partly cloudy with a chance of rain. damn, the other night we were drinking and i came up with the best costume idea, but i forgot what it was. should've written it down. maybe someone will remember.

A moment's absence-
      a dead person.
      -Yantou

Comment

i was 50 cent last year (<--its funny cause i am a tall pale white guy with no gangsta style...lol)

<SUP>www.jdcgraphics.net<SUP>- currentlyunder construction

www.standercreative.com

Comment

lol. that's stylee, Silence!

I think I'm going to be Quail Man.

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

that's who it was... lil john. whaaaaaat. whaaaaaaaatttt. oookaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!
            thanks silence!
            prolly won't be alone with that one though

A moment's absence-
            a dead person.
            -Yantou

Comment

yaaaaya!

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

okaaaay!!!!

A moment's absence-
                a dead person.
                -Yantou

Comment

snypa said...
                  one year a friend took a light blue hoodie and attached a bunch of cotton balls to it and carried around a spray bottle. he was partly cloudy with a chance of rain.
                  YOu don't even know how hard I have been laughing for the past 15 minutes with this...

"BAN!"

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

Dastardly gringo bandito.

Bill the Butcher from Gangs of New York. I grew out my beard, then shaved the chin and dyed my mustaches and sidewhiskers black.

This year? I dunno.

Comment

kinda looks like your avatar... heheheheh

"BAN!"

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

I had a buddy that dressed up as Captain Condom.... damn, where's that picture???

Also wanted to add one of me and my sister, a few years back.... just some things we found in my MOTHERS attic (she was a hippie) hehe.
                        (I'm the amazon of course...)

Post Edited (CowgirlExpressions) : 9/22/2004 9:27:44 PM GMT
                        --
                        When I buy stickers for folks in prison, I bring milk not backyard meth - it's a prison party!

Comment

Last year one of my roommates was Magnum. It went over pretty well, he gave out free mustache rides all night. This year I'm going to be Gallagher.

Comment

This was senior year of high school:

whhhaaaatt!?

Comment

This year I'm going to be an artichoke. I'm not quite sure how I'm going to pull it off yet, but yep... an artichoke.
                              --wooDy

-- eff.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
                              Working...
                              X