For all you animated gif fans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all you animated gif fans

Clicky here for some ol' school goodness. Put on the sound and kick back for retro fun.

uh huh...i just posted a link liekthis..I ain't fallin for it...

"BAN!"

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

That was actually pretty cool.

Video Killed The Radio Star is also one of my favorite tunes!
      Im never gonna get used to the 31st century. Caffeinated bacon? Baconated grapefruit? ADMIRAL Crunch?
      Fry, Futurama

Comment

No. DD. I'm not cruel and twisted like you. I'm all goodness and light, so this video is a romp through a meadow of fun.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• salsa
          Reply to Feedback on Beer Bottle Designs
          salsa
          The fonts are different. Were you able to get the same typeface that was used on the originals? I think it would make them look even more consistent, like they were designed at the same time, if you can...
          Today, 01:39 PM
        • Blober
          How much should i charge?
          Blober
          I am expirienced graphic designer, working on android and ios app design for local mobile development company. By bosses wanted to try some off work project and i made whole app design mockup with instructions...
          Today, 01:08 PM
        • GDFundamentals
          Reply to Personal rebranding: feedback please
          GDFundamentals
          Hi, usually I try to get inspirired by other logos in the same industry. Pinterest is a very good resource for that. I've seen that a lot of photographers use their initials also & they add some photographic...
          Today, 10:28 AM
        • DesignHorse
          Photoshop 3d render photographs and product 3d packaging
          DesignHorse
          Hi i want to learn 3d render photographs so they sort of popping out of the picture, and also want to learn product packaging. Im a seller on Amazon.com and i would like to do the 3d render and packaging...
          Today, 10:04 AM
        • Carlo
          Comment on Illustrator - This Logo - HOW TO?? HELP!
          Carlo
          I don't think that a gradient has been applied. So I would use the Blend tool and change the spine to a spiral. Tp make it fit cut with the scissors on an endpoint to mak th circles fit the spiral an...
          Today, 09:56 AM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X