No announcement yet.

For all you animated gif fans

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all you animated gif fans

Clicky here for some ol' school goodness. Put on the sound and kick back for retro fun.

uh huh...i just posted a link liekthis..I ain't fallin for it...

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

That was actually pretty cool.

Video Killed The Radio Star is also one of my favorite tunes!
      Im never gonna get used to the 31st century. Caffeinated bacon? Baconated grapefruit? ADMIRAL Crunch?
      Fry, Futurama

No. DD. I'm not cruel and twisted like you. I'm all goodness and light, so this video is a romp through a meadow of fun.

Latest Topics

• PrintDriver
          Reply to Please help me get past a creative block!
          I always broke the rules on these kinds of assignments. Starting with NOT starting with a rectangle for a page...
          Today, 02:29 PM
        • graffiks
          I am wondering if there was a purpose to the angles you have chosen. Are you wanting the layout to represent / create a secondary image?.. Like in the second link B posted, the zebra caught my eye. What...
          Today, 12:52 PM
        • B
          Looking at your PDFs, I can tell you're stuck. You're just moving type around on a blank white space and hoping something clicks. For starters, you need a better dynamic relationship between the positive...
          Today, 12:36 PM
        • HotButton
          Your professor is right; you can do better.

I say that mostly because you really have yet to do anything. It looks as though you've typed or pasted the vehicle features into some text frames...
          Today, 12:21 PM
        • Craig B
          Craig B
          Have you also considered perspective, or altering the letter shapes (not sure if that's allowed ... check with your prof) heck, search for typographic design online and you'll find a million ideas. ...
          Today, 12:03 PM

Incredible Stock
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings