No announcement yet.

Off Topic

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pez dispensors in a formidable line across my monitor. A delicious army of fools at my disposal. And some magnets from LEBO.

Support Music and Arts Education

Well from what I know this is a very prominant problem and usually happens with males in your age group. I would seek medical advice but all corresponding studies have shown that treatmeant in this area is still underdeveloped and sometimes ads to the symptoms and worsens your overall condidtion.

'Adventure, Excitement, A Jedi craves not these things.'
    'Anger...fear...aggression. The dark side of the Force are they.'

Latest Topics

• PrintDriver
      Reply to Looking for mentor
      The trouble I've found with most blogs and youtube channels is that it can be difficult to separate the good from the bad. Even Lynda and Adobe have a few really bad tutorials regarding logo design that...
      Today, 04:03 AM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to How could I get the experience needed for this job....
      As a freelance graphic designer, the way you would get the experience commissioning artwork is by doing it for your own clients. Commissioning artwork is actually fairly easy and it's no big deal...once...
      Today, 03:57 AM
    • Lord Daz
      Reply to PS - FX effects
      Lord Daz
      HotButton thanks a lot for your fantastic explanation! You really helped me alot!

Today, 03:55 AM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to critique for student work!
      Bridges to Wellbeing...
      Fall colors to represent the vitality of life? Wouldn't spring colors be more appropriate? That orange gradient is bad form. It will make having that done as embroidery or...
      Today, 03:33 AM
    • B
      Reply to Orthography
      Orthography is the set of spelling and punctuation conventions associated with the written form of a language. For example, the following two sentences show differences between British and American o...
      Yesterday, 08:45 PM

Incredible Stock
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings