No announcement yet.

Off Topic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pez dispensors in a formidable line across my monitor. A delicious army of fools at my disposal. And some magnets from LEBO.

Support Music and Arts Education
    www.dafenix.org

Well from what I know this is a very prominant problem and usually happens with males in your age group. I would seek medical advice but all corresponding studies have shown that treatmeant in this area is still underdeveloped and sometimes ads to the symptoms and worsens your overall condidtion.

'Adventure, Excitement, A Jedi craves not these things.'
    'Anger...fear...aggression. The dark side of the Force are they.'

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
      Comment on Depixelization
      KitchWitch
      Got the link fixed.
      Yesterday, 07:03 PM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Depixelization
      KitchWitch
      Hi Vanthex and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
      Yesterday, 07:01 PM
    • B
      Reply to Depixelization
      B
      Since Adobe has both the money and the incentive to do so, my guess is that any significant improvements along this line would be immediately purchased by them and incorporated into the next release of...
      Yesterday, 05:53 PM
    • hyena
      Comment on Useful skills to learn?
      hyena
      Indeed, that's why I said. "You'd also need some knowledge how wrapping works, before you actually want to Design them"
      Yesterday, 03:23 PM
    • Craig B
      Reply to Saving Patterns in Ai
      Craig B
      when saving swatches ASE in Illustrator a popup box shows up saying that gradients, patterns etc. won't be saved. However, if you save your swatches (using the same flyout menu) as an AI file it will....
      Yesterday, 03:17 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X