Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• garricks
    Comment on Are you able to read the text?
    garricks
    That's exactly the method we use to prepare our slides, like a billboard.
    Today, 11:49 PM
  • wikster63
    Creating an Image for a car sticker
    wikster63
    Hello Ladies and Gents,

I've got a quandary on my hands and was hoping someone could shine some light on this for me. Attached is an image of a car, please see it for this question. My client...
    Today, 10:27 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Retail vs Contract Pricing
    <b>
    Are you the designer, the printer, the merchant or all of them? A designer doesn't typically base fees on the number that will be printed. A printer, on the other hand, does do that. Even when a designer...
    Today, 10:23 PM
  • cdgc
    Retail vs Contract Pricing
    cdgc
    Looking for some input on this matter.

Many years ago we published a map for railroad enthusiasts that was 1/1 black and folded several times into 3.5" by 9". Nothing all that...
    Today, 09:28 PM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to Are you able to read the text?
    Kayekaye
    Better photo, but flip it so the eye travels left to right. Having on the left side it kind of stops the eye there.

Have you not learned about line lengths? This is about 88 characters long....
    Today, 09:14 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News on that product line i posted a while back....

regarding that DCtanning line i posted in the showcasea bit ago:
    you guys were right! people in the tanning industry seem excited just by the packaging alone..found this on a tanning forum:
    http://www.iamtan.com/viewtopic.php?...44&amp;forum=2

i'm getting a little ancious to see how well they do in thestores!!

Thanks Guys!

<SUP>www.jdcgraphics.net<SUP>- currentlyunder construction

www.standercreative.com

That's great, Silence! You did great work on those bottle labels, man.

-JF

The clothes do make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society at large.

Comment

I'm more shocked that there is a tanning forum

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'
      'I'm the damn designer, bitches!'

Check out my indie comic book!
      www.assassinsguild.net/
      "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

^me too!^

:: Durable and doable in a swimsuit, yet not designed for surfing, cliff diving, extreme groping and other high-impact activities. ::

Comment

LMFAO JOE!! I was thinking the same thing.. But NICE!! I am a big fan of those bottles also.. I like it a Lot!!! They are VERY VERY SEXAY!

Comment

Seriously! But they'd probably look at us like we were crazy if they knew that the GDF existed.

Silence, I said it before, and I'll say it again. You've got skills!

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

i can't believe there's actually a tanning forum.....

"BAN!"

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

that is soo cool to have a bunch of girls totally drooling all over your *Fresh* bottle designs!!! im super jealous

but seriously, that is cool to have that many good responses on the design from non-designers, great job man

digitalcamwhore
                ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

lmao! tanning forum....ha...ha.....what do they talk about, UV levels, tan shades...he...he..

Comment

LMAO @ Joe, tyger and DD about the tanning forum.

Silence this is a great look for you man, this is a lot of credability man you should be very proud. Now the raise or you go to the competition play hard ball man you have the ball in your court.

Graphic Design Heroes! Call me Captain Type Caster. I’ve fought off “The Evil Cosmic Sans” for year but it seems “Dr. Extreme Untalent” keeps bringing him back. I must find a way to defeat this evil creature.

Capt. Creative bring me those comps…

Comment

OMG thats awesome silence, Boys Of Booby Island I vote we extend a welcome to the tanning forum, an offer to buy the neighboring Hoo-Hah Island. We can co-mingle, of course they will be under our strict juristiction and laws and by-laws...

Assemble up Boobie Island inspectors

~Everyday, All the Time, Without Fail!
                      Tapp-d
                      "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

agrreed!

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'
                        'I'm the damn designer, bitches!'

Check out my indie comic book!
                        www.assassinsguild.net/
                        "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

LOL... yeah i was amazed about 'tanning forums' as well, its hard to believe there is that many people that like to talk about destroying thier skin...haha
                          thanks for the kind words guys

<SUP>www.jdcgraphics.net<SUP>- currentlyunder construction

www.standercreative.com

Comment

awesome stuff... you deserve it.. great stuff

there are car washers forum to... there is an association and forum for everything

www.hirethisdesigner.com - portfolio
                            www.conceptprint.com - the company I work for

Comment

Silence - I'm late but that's awesome for you! I mean what a boost!! Fantastic!

Boobie Island or Bust!
                              I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X