Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• MichaelWied
    Reply to Some interesting Graphic Design debate discussions?
    MichaelWied
    Cool idea! I'm actually working on a blog myself. Just some advice that was given to me by someone who studies journalism is to have a years worth of content ready. So if it's a weekly blog, have no less...
    Today, 04:41 AM
  • garricks
    Reply to How to choose a scanner?
    garricks
    I bought a Canoscan based on PrintDriver's recommendation, and I'd buy another one in a heartbeat. It's a workhorse.
    Yesterday, 11:45 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to How to choose a scanner?
    PrintDriver
    There aren't that many scanners to choose from any more. I use a Canoscan 8800 and I'd buy another Canoscan in a minute. Good machine.
    Yesterday, 11:39 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Client hasn't paid and is using my website!!
    Buda
    I would never hand over the work to an untrustworthy client without getting payment. You let this happen.

If you don't have a contract and deposit, take this as an expensive lesson to make...
    Yesterday, 09:35 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Happy Last Friday of August!!!
    Buda
    It is a shame, but maybe we can do Quote of the Month?

There are some gems every now and then that are nice to relive in case we miss them the first time around. Thanks to you and Kool for...
    Yesterday, 09:31 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news, ugly guys still have a shot!!

Hilton willing to give ugly guys a shot
    Associated Press
    Sept. 22, 2004

BURBANK, Calif. - Ugly guys have a shot at Paris Hilton now. Hilton tells 'Access Hollywood' that 'looks don't matter anymore' when she's picking a boyfriend.

She says it's more important that a boy treats her well and loves her. Hilton says she's come to the realization that 'one day we're all going to be ugly.' She says 'we're all going to be 80 years old and ugly, so who cares?'

www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/0922hilton.html [img]/emoticons/lol.gif[/img]

digitalcamwhore
    ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Yay.

In other news, ugly guys still have a shot at getting herpes.

Comment

That's mighty nice of Paris. Is it just me or does she look like the progeny of a female human mother and a horse.

I love children but I don't think I could eat a whole one.

Comment

Im not really ugly but, I could care less about Paris...im allergic to STD's anyway.

Comment

Horses are much more graceful and beautiful.....
          --
          When I buy stickers for folks in prison, I bring milk not backyard meth - it's a prison party!

Comment

Sorry CGE, I didn't think about what a horrible insult to horses my comment was. [img]/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

I love children but I don't think I could eat a whole one.

Comment

"we're all gonna be 80 and ugly..." Paris, you're like 22 and you're ugly...starving kids in Ethiopia look like they eat more food than you.

I'd rather be caught bangin' a sixty year old like an army drum than that idiot. I've seen better than Paris, even in the toilet after a #2.

"Oh wow man! Right beside the snack bar man!" -Tommy Chong

Comment

yeah why does everyone think Paris Hilton is so hot?? Honestly..AngelinaJolie is HOT...Paris Hilton needs to eat a cheeseburger!!

;o)

Boobie Island or Bust!

Post Edited (D-Zine) : 9/24/2004 5:41:24 AM GMT
                I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

Angelina Jolie... voted most likely to pull a knife on you during sex.

Quote from James Lileks.

Comment

but atleast she won't break in half if she is on the bottom!

LOL! I made me laugh! haha

Boobie Island or Bust!
                    I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

HA HA, I have to admin Angelina has some hot lips/mouth and is sexy to boot. Paris? what a joke, my neighbors grayhound dog is built better than Paris Hilton.

allen harkleroad<a target="_blank" href="mailto:H@rklerod" target=_blank>
                      </A>"Sleeping on the job.... again"

Visit Our Magazine: www.DesignerToday.com

Get inside my head at www.DontFear.com

ZoneDeals.com BETA
                      Allen Harkleroad
                      Father of Graphic Design Forum

"Bored? Who has time to be bored?"

Comment

I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds Paris unattractive. And 40th, that was *exactly* what went through my mind when I read the first post! LOL!

You've gotta do what you've gotta do.
                        "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

LOL @ the 40th.

What did this B!tch finaly look in the fnk mirror. LMAO! Who the Fk been lying to the chicken bone? Like D-zine said this bone on legs needs some extra calories.

Dam is Hollywood this blind I mean really?

Graphic Design Heroes! Call me Captain Type Caster. I’ve fought off “The Evil Cosmic Sans” for year but it seems “Dr. Extreme Untalent” keeps bringing him back. I must find a way to defeat this evil creature.

Capt. Creative bring me those comps…

Comment

it'$ funny how certain thing$ can really affect $ome people$' eye$ight!

You've gotta do what you've gotta do.
                            "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Well tho$e cetain thing$ $hould be put over her whole face cause $he is one ugly rich broad.

Graphic Design Heroes! Call me Captain Type Caster. I’ve fought off “The Evil Cosmic Sans” for year but it seems “Dr. Extreme Untalent” keeps bringing him back. I must find a way to defeat this evil creature.

Capt. Creative bring me those comps…

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X