Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• garricks
    Reply to Happy Turkey Day!!
    garricks
    Happy Thanksgiving, y'all! I'm stuffeded!
    Yesterday, 11:14 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Just Wanna Introduce Myself
    Buda
    Hi DyZeGFX and welcome to GDF.

We ask every new member to read the threads posted HERE, particularly this thread to get acquainted with how things work on GDF. They will explain how...
    Yesterday, 10:12 PM
  • DyZeGFX
    Just Wanna Introduce Myself
    DyZeGFX
    I've been searching for graphic design forums to get critiques for my work, and I stumbled upon this site. Anyways, I'm DyZe, or Daniel.

I'm 14, live in Portland, Oregon, and have been designing...
    Yesterday, 09:15 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to Constructive Criticism?
    kemingMatters
    Hello Daniel, welcome to GDF

We ask all new members to read
    very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Yesterday, 09:14 PM
  • DyZeGFX
    Constructive Criticism?
    DyZeGFX
    While I've only been designing for 2 months, mainly on YouTube and the comedy app IFunny, I'd like to get opinions from the professionals

I've perused the site and have only found very...
    Yesterday, 09:06 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday post lite

Happy Friday everyone. Have a great weekend! [img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img] [img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img]

I have been so concerned with you know, life and all, that I actually forgot that yesterday was Thursday (when I actually write this thing) Have a great one all. [img]/emoticons/cool.gif[/img]

I love children but I don't think I could eat a whole one.

haaaaaaapppppy fridaaaaaaay everyone!
    whew... it's been a long week, but i have high hopes for this weekend.
    hope everyone enjoys theirs as much as i plan to enjoy mine!!!

A moment's absence-
    a dead person.
    -Yantou

Comment

Thats A O K with me Kool. Have a great weekend everyone. I need to sleep I feel like my nose is dripping all over my keyboard. YUCK!

Graphic Design Heroes! Call me Captain Type Caster. I’ve fought off “The Evil Cosmic Sans” for year but it seems “Dr. Extreme Untalent” keeps bringing him back. I must find a way to defeat this evil creature.

Capt. Creative bring me those comps…

Comment

Kool, I feel for ya, I had a job that I had to break free from. I think you need to Watch Glengary Glenn Ross to get inspired in ways to tell your boss off. That and watch office space. They give a lot of crap over nothing. I'm hoping the weekend helps ya unstress. Also Gives ya time to consider your options

~Everyday, All the Time, Without Fail!
        Tapp-d
        "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

have a great weekend all, hang in there Kool, in all situations there's a lesson to be learned, what that is may only be known by you.

Comment

Happy Friday GDF people!!

Kool - good luck in whatever to decide! If you need someone to talk to, you know where to find me!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I don't have any major plans but I think I'll go hear some bands downtown saturday night and drink some beer bc beeeeeeer goooooood ) I will spend numerous amounts of time checking out the status to see when my laptop will be sent out! Can't be soon enough for me! Oh and there is that thing called yard work I have to do too....heh

Boobie Island or Bust!
            I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

Hope everything works out for you, Kool. Happy Friday everyone! *in L'il Jon voice* YAAAAAAYA!

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

okaaaaaaaaay!

A moment's absence-
                a dead person.
                -Yantou

Comment

I can't wait for the hurricane to come! Yeaaaa another one, bring them on it's fun!

(sarcasm mode off now)

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'
                  'I'm the damn designer, bitches!'

Check out my indie comic book!
                  www.assassinsguild.net/
                  "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

Don't worry Bob, things will pick up for all of us...someday....heheh.

"It's not cheating if you win."

- A VERY wise person.

Comment

Good Friday to all! Sure do need a vacation but I'll have to deal with just weekends for awhile. Been a long week! Kool...hang in there!

When I die, I have a free ride to Heaven! I will have alreadydone my time in Hell...at the local printshop!!

Comment

All the Florida GDFers:

Let's hear it for being in the Cone of Death! Woohooo!!!!

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

oh happy friday.....happy friday...happy friday............

"BAN!"

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

all weekend i've got to be in 13 different places at the same time. doesn't matter what chunk of time you pick - i'm double-booked.

so, i've decided to just roll with it! i can't stand having to be places on someone else's schedule, (it causes me the stress), so i'm just going to plan it all out and roll with the punches. i'll end up not being SOMEWHERE a few times, so those people can accept my apology whilst they're sucking on a lemon!

no matter what happens, i'm gonna be a happy camper. it'll be SUPERannoying.

:: Durable and doable in a swimsuit, yet not designed for surfing, cliff diving, extreme groping and other high-impact activities. ::

Comment

Friday is just another day for Paris Hilton, but it's FRIDAY!!!! A Great Day for the rest of us!!

And as you go through life remember this quote;

'The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.' Edmund Burke

BB~:0)

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                              Working...
                              X