Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Airam
    Reply to Cleaning and colouring scanned line work
    Airam
    Sorry it seems I can't post another picture! I used a picture as a reference in the 3rd paragraph
    Today, 12:45 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Label Design sizing.
    KitchWitch
    Hi Aquil and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 12:33 PM
  • HotButton
    HotButton
    You're finding out something a lot of people don't realize; that graphic design often involves much more than making pleasant looking graphics. Iin fact most of the time it entails the actual engineering...
    Today, 10:58 AM
  • Aquil_
    Aquil_
    Oh hey B! Thanks for the response, I eventually got it figured out. I don't know what brought me the 81.7, I forgot to multiply by 3.14. I got confused by the diameter symbol I guess, but I got it figured...
    Today, 06:05 AM
  • B
    B
    Where are you getting the 81.7mm figure? Are you thinking that the 80.3mm ± 1.5mm on the diagram should be the width of the label? If so, why are you thinking that? Do you want the label to wrap exactly...
    Today, 03:58 AM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember to look left, then right, then left again (ryan)

www.big-boys.com/articles/livecarcrash.html [img]/emoticons/blowingup.gif[/img]

digitalcamwhore
    ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

wow.. thats crazy

<SUP>www.jdcgraphics.net<SUP>- currentlyunder construction

www.standercreative.com

Comment

Holy Crap! That has to be very scary!

Graphic Design Heroes! Call me Captain Type Caster. I’ve fought off “The Evil Cosmic Sans” for year but it seems “Dr. Extreme Untalent” keeps bringing him back. I must find a way to defeat this evil creature.

Capt. Creative bring me those comps…

Comment

must not be a very safe intersection

A moment's absence-
        a dead person.
        -Yantou

Comment

That was sweet!

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

that was tough! thanks for sharing!

Coconut

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
            Working...
            X