Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• B
    Reply to Logo for a supplement company
    B
    I'm thinking that tagging a supplement product with the initials BS might not be the best marketing strategy.
    Today, 06:36 AM
  • vaprarts
    Reply to Logo for a supplement company
    vaprarts
    I feel the colors seperate the image losing the dumbell look from being the instant thought.. I think you would have better luck if you made the weights be different sizes. I feel this would show a dumbell...
    Today, 03:58 AM
  • vaprarts
    Reply to Logo motorcycle magazine
    vaprarts
    I am somewhat in your target audience. I ride, i enjoy cafe racers, ive even heard of the company and been on their site once or twice. The thing about cafe racers are they believe "less is more"...
    Today, 03:52 AM
  • hrs.lidra
    Reply to Can you comment and critique my portfolio
    hrs.lidra
    thanks for the suggestion momoshy, i do use black transparrent BG, so it should be readable, but i think im going to make it more visible. Are you a webdesigner either?...
    Today, 03:37 AM
  • skribe
    Reply to hyperlinking multiple images with php
    skribe
    Your welcome! What you are doing is one way I learned php. I wanted to be able to make Wordpress do more, so I started experimenting, and reading through the both the Wordpress functions reference, and...
    Today, 12:38 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurricane Jeanne,

I'd love to give you a hand, but all I have is a middle finger!

pancake you and the broom you rode in on!

This may be my last post before totall annilation.

On the bright side, I'm getting used to living in the Cone of Death.

Good luck to all my Florida peeps.

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

tie yourself down and buy loads of supplies. and by supplies, i mean whiskey.

good luck.

:: Durable and doable in a swimsuit, yet not designed for surfing, cliff diving, extreme groping and other high-impact activities. ::

Comment

Delete...I was thinking about you, Joe and Silence all this morning. I hope everything will be ok for everyone. As it stands now, Jeanne is expected to ride up the coast and give us a run for our fkn money here in Savannah too. My dad called me this morning telling me to make planse 'just in case' we need to get outta here! I'm like and GO WHERE?? Anywhere I would go is in that b!tches fkn path! Forget it. I'll sit my ass here! I'm goin dancin, drinkin and 'stuff' downtown tonight and we will see what tomorrow and monday bring for us here...my only scare is that we have been extremely lucky this year so the times gonna come....sometime!

When ya get to post.....let us know whats down on your end please! Any of you guys!

Boobie Island or Bust!
      I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

as my last will to GDF I leave me mod-ship to Unk...cause she has a nice @ss.

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'
        'I'm the damn designer, bitches!'

Check out my indie comic book!
        www.assassinsguild.net/
        "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

there is an article on http://www.chron.com the Houston Chronicle that says you Floridians are suffering (really) from Post Tramatic Stress Syndrom. It's been a rough time for ya'll and hope it works out ok. Many haven't even got their electric back on yet. This has been a tough season. Hang in their.

Coconut

Comment

[quote]

defjoe said...
            as my last will to GDF I leave me mod-ship to Unk...cause she has a nice @ssthanks buddy. the fact that you trust my ass means a lot to me...look, i can even wield your light sabre, smoke a fatty and give the double-deuce all at once.

i won't let you down. just come back soon.

:: Durable and doable in a swimsuit, yet not designed for surfing, cliff diving, extreme groping and other high-impact activities. ::

Comment

Aww.....you guys all be carful.....i'll be thinking aboutyou down therein florida....i wonderif we'll get any of it here in Atlanta like we did last week.......good luck guys!!!

"BAN!"

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

Thanks, guys. I actually think it won't be too bad for us. My gf, roommate and his gf are 'hunkering down' as they say. We've got our whiskey and beer, so we should be fine. I just feel bad for the people North of us in Vero and Port St. Lucie. They've had it pretty rough. Who knows, I may even get to miss a day or too of work! Woohoo!!!!

Good luck, DZ. I hope it truns North before it gets a chance to hit you. Do an Alabama Slammer shot for me downtown tonight!

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

Alabama Slammer? I'm on it Delete!!! And a red-headed slut to boot too!! The shot of course! Just about to go and and get ready. I don't usually go down there till about 11pm. I gotta go to Mercury Lounge tonight and hear that blues band again, they were awesome! Good atmosphere, good music and lotsa eye candy! Whew - good thing I'm still single (yeah rightttt)!

Good luck Joe....gonna have to give you guys a call tomorrow and make sure yer okie!!

Boobie Island or Bust!

Comment

OK, I'm getting pretty tired of sitting around here trying to think up encouraging platitudes for you hurricane people. Enough is enough. You should all move here. We never get any rain or wind. Of course everything is brown and dying, all our reservoirs are empty and I will probably have to use a bucket to take a shower next summer. [img]/emoticons/cool.gif[/img]

I love children but I don't think I could eat a whole one.

Comment

Good luck everyone! Seems DH and I always get forgotten during hurricane time b/c we're 5 miles north of the FL state line! LOL Actually, our town and the ones just due north and south of us are on a highly suggested voluntary evac. We're planning on staying put...hard to find somewhere to go when you have a dog with you. I'm getting used to riding them out after living in NC 23 years then SC and now here.

Knowledge speaks but wisdom listens....Jimi Hendrix

Post Edited (subdriverswife) : 9/26/2004 3:21:53 AM GMT

Comment

There is nowhere to go. That thing covers ALL of Georgia. I thought about leaving but there's no point really, not now. There are no evacs here so far, but some businesses are boarding up. I am hoping by the time it gets to us it will only be a tropical storm...but I dunno..... (

Boobie Island or Bust!

Comment

Everybody affected by the hurricane and come stay in Statesboro, you can get my number off of www.gmpservices.com (contact) and we will have a Hurricane party!!!!

allen harkleroad<a target="_blank" href="mailto:H@rklerod" target=_blank>
                          </A>"Sleeping on the job.... again"

Visit Our Magazine: www.DesignerToday.com

Get inside my head at www.DontFear.com

ZoneDeals.com BETA
                          Allen Harkleroad
                          Father of Graphic Design Forum

"Bored? Who has time to be bored?"

Comment

ya never know....I may have to do that Allen! LOL!

Do you have a beer fridge?

;o)

Boobie Island or Bust!

Comment

hey subdriverswife don't you guys live near St. Mary's, i totally forgot about that. My Bro-in-law lives in Brunswick and they are closing the schools there both Monday and Tuesday to be on the safe side, if it gets to looking bad they are coming inland.

I worry about all you guys in these kinds of things. I just hope we in statesboro do not loose phone lines or electricity for very long. We can run about 48 hours on battery-back up but if the lines get hit the forum and all of our stuff will be down till it is fixed.

(note to self), see if we can get buried fiber optic from my house to atlanta...)

allen harkleroad<a target="_blank" href="mailto:H@rklerod" target=_blank>
                              </A>"Sleeping on the job.... again"

Visit Our Magazine: www.DesignerToday.com

Get inside my head at www.DontFear.com

ZoneDeals.com BETA
                              Allen Harkleroad
                              Father of Graphic Design Forum

"Bored? Who has time to be bored?"

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                              Working...
                              X