Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi I'm Braynx, I'm new here.
    I guess I must introduce ma self...

ma real name is Kojo, I'm from Ghana, (a small country on the West Coast of Africa for those who don know)...
    I work as a graphic designer, thoughi did marketing in school, because that's ma first love.

i saw this site when looking for info for a job... I like the way people are ready to help others around here that's why i signed up. think i don't know everything so i'm always looking for new things and new ways.

i hope to have a real cool experience here.

welcome to the forum, kojo. you should post your location in the guestmap thread here: http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/de...=20942&p=1

and maybe post a photo in the names to faces thread, here: http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/de...=11690&p=1

you don't have to do either of these things, but i think it's really groovy to see how many people from different continents we have cruising the gdf!

post some work in the showcase, if you like!

welcome!

:: Durable and doable in a swimsuit, yet not designed for surfing, cliff diving, extreme groping and other high-impact activities. ::

Comment

Welcome, we are very diverse around here. Everyone gets along pretty well and share advise and experiences. Hope to see some of your work and hear some of your advise. We also goof off a bit. Check out the view recent link at the top of the page for post that are going on or view active threads at the bottom. Once again welcome.

Coconut

Comment

Welcome to the forum! What languages are spoken in Ghana (out of curiosity)? You're English seems to be very good.

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

Welcome Kojo, enjoy your stay!

Comment

Welcome to the madness!

A Tribute To Homer S.
            "Getting out of jury duty is easy. The trick is to say you're prejudiced against all races."

"Don't worry. Being eaten by a crocodile is just like going to sleep... in a blender."

"Marge, what's wrong? Are you hungry? Sleepy? Gassy? Gassy? Is it gas? It's gas, isn't it?"

"Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

"Ooh, the internet is on computers now."

"Son, when you attend sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose, it's how drunk you get."

"To start, press any key. Where's the 'any' key?"

"Lisa, if you don't like your job you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way."
            digitalcamwhore
            ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Hi Braynx, welcome to our forum. My daughter lives right there in your part of the world. She's in Cote D'Ivoire. Enjoy your stay. [img]/emoticons/cool.gif[/img]

I love children but I don't think I could eat a whole one.

Comment

Hi.
                I'm new here too.
                This looks like a very resourceful place. Anyone else here from New Orleans?

Comment

South Texas with a luzianna flair!

I think the language in Ghana is African, there are many different versions, but I googled Ghana and it's Africa.
                  Interesting place, keeping up with the times pretty well.
                  What do ya say Kojo, tell us what it is like.

Coconut

Comment

Howdy everybody! I'm fairly new here myself... it's a great place!
                    --
                    When I buy stickers for folks in prison, I bring milk not backyard meth - it's a prison party!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                    Working...
                    X