Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Judy Smith
    Comment on Political graphic artists?
    Judy Smith
    Well, now that I've finally posted the classified, I guess I can assume that once again it wasn't visible due to moderation... So - now I have to figure out how to subscribe to it to become eNotified...
    Today, 08:25 AM
  • Judy Smith
    Comment on Political graphic artists?
    Judy Smith
    Uh, I realize this is very belated, but I vaguely remember having tried to find this forum (knowing I left loose ends) - but failing to locate it. At this time I finally found it, after having first tried...
    Today, 07:13 AM
  • ThePreyMan PHS
    Reply to Custom social icons
    ThePreyMan PHS
    Justo to clarify, I didn't change the colors of the actual logos, per say, as in the 'F' of the facebook logo was never yellow. The logos were all black, which is fine, and the backgrounds to them were...
    Today, 06:36 AM
  • ThePreyMan PHS
    Reply to Custom social icons
    ThePreyMan PHS
    It still leaves me in uncertainty. What I had before, in the creation of this thread, seemed to me to be respectable to their branding. I can understand not having the Facebook logo turned into a gun...
    Today, 06:33 AM
  • ThePreyMan PHS
    Reply to Confidence, Growth, and a Mentor
    ThePreyMan PHS
    Great.
    Thanks for the bits of info, guys. Helps.
    Today, 06:23 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More than meets the eye

Anyone else ever pondered how it was that Transformers reproduced? And when they did, how was it decided what vehicle the offspring would be able to transform into? Like if you cross bred a a sportscar Transformer with a pick up Transformer would the baby be El Camino-atron?

Match in the gas tank, boom boom.
    match in the gas tank, boom boom

Eraser, I don't have an answer for you but I am curious as to what combination of mind altering substances would make you ponder such a thing at 2:30 on a Sunday morn. [img]/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

I love children but I don't think I could eat a whole one.

Comment

LOL @ Kool!
      I was wondering the same thing.

PrintDriver is a large format digital print dude. His advice/opinions may not apply to the 4color/offset/web world of printing

Comment

i saw that at my 4:30am foray... but was too drunk to answer. i was sober enough to guess 'pot', though.

what about those transformers for girls? the ones that turn from lady bugs and crap to pansy-assed cars & stuff. wouldn't want an infestation of those. though, what are they gonna do? gang up on you and give you a pedicure?

they sucked.

:: Durable and doable in a swimsuit, yet not designed for surfing, cliff diving, extreme groping and other high-impact activities. ::

Comment

The only girl toy that didn't suck was my sister's Barbie car.
          We could ride down the driveway on that thing all day and it wouldn't break.
          Some kind of indestructible plastic.
          Tonka trucks bent or broke.

PrintDriver is a large format digital print dude. His advice/opinions may not apply to the 4color/offset/web world of printing

Comment

No mind altering drugs there, just a natural chemical imbalance mixed with the standard dose of Saturday nicotine and insomnia.
            Some of the chic toys were cool, if it wasn't for Barbie Dolls then what reason could Cobra and GI Joe have had for constantly being at war with each other?
            If only they new that she didn't have what they were after...

Comment

LMAO!!! Also, GI Joes were no match for the giant Cabbage Patch ogres. Damn things were just too big!

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

I do have an answer... but that would be a total geek out, so I'll stop here.

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'
                'I'm the damn designer, bitches!'

Check out my indie comic book!
                www.assassinsguild.net/
                "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

Since when were we afraid about geeking out! If you can't dork it up here then where?

Comment

but i'm not a dork, I swear...ask D-zine!

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'
                    'I'm the damn designer, bitches!'

Check out my indie comic book!
                    www.assassinsguild.net/
                    "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

Okay heres my theory... and it involves the transformers as metaphors.

It involves unicron...u see he has this giant hole...supposed to be a mouth for eating planets, but maybe its really just looking for a giant pole...

~Everyday, All the Time, Without Fail!
                      Tapp-d
                      "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

I think it involves the calibration ratio of cybrtronic transducers in hyper-demensional neurostructures. I could work out a formula, but I'd need to fix my cryonautical transmogrifying drive component and the closest nebulaic metamorphisizing facility is light years away. Sorry!

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

Well get some energon cubes and get on it DY!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                          Working...
                          X