Making a 3 1/2 floppy boot disc....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making a 3 1/2 floppy boot disc....

Running windows xp. Anyone know how to do this?

"It's not cheating if you win."

- A VERY wise person.

www.google.com/search?q=how+to+make+a+boot+disk+for+windows+xp&st art=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

Thanks DY...I should've googled. Doh!

"It's not cheating if you win."

- A VERY wise person.

Comment

I use www.bootdisk.com frequently. They have a nice one there with no BS on it, which is perfect for BIOS updating...

I'm a computer systems consultant and technician, but my business is very localized.
        However, feel free to check out my site, which always has new and interesting
        articles on using computers:
        CATALYST Techworks Consulting

Comment

Dang Torque2k, i was about to post that link, but I see you beat me to it <grin>

Allen

allen harkleroad<a target="_blank" href="mailto:H@rklerod" target=_blank>
          </A>"Sleeping on the job.... again"

Visit Our Magazine: www.DesignerToday.com

Get inside my head at www.DontFear.com

ZoneDeals.com BETA
          Allen Harkleroad
          Father of Graphic Design Forum

"Bored? Who has time to be bored?"

Comment

Great minds et al... [img]/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm a computer systems consultant and technician, but my business is very localized.
            However, feel free to check out my site, which always has new and interesting
            articles on using computers:
            CATALYST Techworks Consulting

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• praxis11
              Comment on Website Critique?
              praxis11
              It's not an issue of inexperience in web design work. My guess is that you put the site together without putting much thought into its purpose. As Calebninja notes, 'It seems to be a mix of a personal...
              Today, 02:44 PM
            • JCookeDesign
              Comment on Website Critique?
              JCookeDesign
              Yeah, seriously ya prick.. I'm well aware that my website needs a lot of work.. That's why I'm asking for help on what to specifically change. I haven't done a whole lot of web design work.
              Today, 12:32 PM
            • B
              Comment on Is an iMac 27" 2009 still good enough for Graphic Design in 2016?
              B
              ''I could never understand why designers buy Macs when they can have twice the hardware for the same price.''

I'm one of those Mac users who doesn't go the route you're suggesting, and here's...
              Today, 12:12 PM
            • JordanW
              Comment on Packaging Vendor
              JordanW
              Thanks. We're actually located in Southern CA.
              Today, 11:50 AM
            • PrintDriver
              Comment on Is an iMac 27" 2009 still good enough for Graphic Design in 2016?
              PrintDriver
              You strike me as the type of guy who is well-accustomed to software and systems. The average user like the guys in our front office, can break things unintentionally by just looking at them. Either system...
              Today, 07:25 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X