Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Red Kittie Kat
    Reply to What font is this?
    Red Kittie Kat
    Looks like Berling LTStd Bold... with a funky T. It's either been altered or from a different font.
    Today, 08:44 AM
  • Judy Smith
    Reply to The ad I posted in classifieds was not posted
    Judy Smith
    On the post, I had linked to a thread on this forum, wherein someone advised me to post the term "volunteer" in the subject line of the classifieds section....
    Today, 03:33 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to First Time App Project Advice Needed
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF dude

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every...
    Today, 02:17 AM
  • BillyLogan
    Reply to Opinions on My Logo?
    BillyLogan
    Absolutely better. Just make sure the tag line's readable if you ever print it....
    Today, 01:47 AM
  • BillyLogan
    Reply to Custom social icons
    BillyLogan
    For me, customizing your own social media icons reflect creativity and imagination. However, it may tend to look less professional because of the artistry of some people. So if you have a corporate website,...
    Today, 01:40 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does it bother you that GD goes in the trash?

Do you guys ever think about the fact that everything we do (with the possible exception of books, web pages, and CD covers) ends up in the trash? You can spend all the time you want on it, but printed pieces will pretty much end up being tossed aside or crapped on by various pets. Just curious.

-Jason

The clothes do make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society at large.

no.

:: Durable and doable in a swimsuit, yet not designed for surfing, cliff diving, extreme groping and other high-impact activities. ::

Comment

my stuff deserves to be thrown away or crapped on, so it doesn't bother me!!!

A moment's absence-
      a dead person.
      -Yantou

Comment

doesn't bother me that its thrown away. Atleast ppl ARE seeing it.

Boobie Island or Bust!
        I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

i'm still in school, so about half of my stuff deserves to be thrown away too.....

"BAN!"

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

no problem at all, I know this field of art is about transient work, I will also do fine art that hopefully is more permanent

~Everyday, All the Time, Without Fail!
            Tapp-d
            "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

i don't mind, what i do mind is that we design things for these companies for a small fee and they can make a huge profit from what we do for them, but we won't see a dime of it...

<SUP>www.jdcgraphics.net<SUP>- currentlyunder construction

www.standercreative.com

Comment

Damn companies! My stuff is Garbage/animal crap holding worthy..

Comment

Just to be different. I'm going to say: YES, I MIND!

But then I'd be lying. So no . . . UNLESS . . . my designs are improperly disposed of, i.e. litter.

Then it bothers me.

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

DeleteYourself said...
                    Just to be different. I'm going to say: YES, I MIND!

But then I'd be lying. So no . . . UNLESS . . . my designs are improperly disposed of, i.e. litter.

Then it bothers me.

my cats r low on litter can u send me sum work? [img]/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/emoticons/blink.gif[/img] I am jp.. lol i had too.

Comment

as long as I get a check I dont care what happens to it...

its not fine art

I would design tampon boxes and condom wrappers all day long if I got paid to

www.hirethisdesigner.com - portfolio
                      www.conceptprint.com - the company I work for

Comment

not at all, specially if someone noticed it before throwing it away

Nina

Comment

Doesn't bother me in the least.
                          Keeps the paycheck comin in. If it all lasted forever, what would you do tomorrow?

PrintDriver is a large format digital print dude. His advice/opinions may not apply to the 4color/offset/web world of printing

Comment

good point, PD.

The clothes do make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society at large.

Comment

I had an ad appear in an Irish newspaper which is distributed mainly in bars. So I'm sure my ad was used to clean vomit up at some point.

Maybe that will be my new slogan! 'Design That Wipes the Vomit Away.'

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X