Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• AdobePro
    Reply to Change Username?
    AdobePro
    I still don't know why a number shows up after my post. I wonder if it has something to do with Firefox? Let me try from another browser.
    Today, 09:32 PM
  • AdobePro
    AdobePro
    Thanks. I guess it can stay the same. I was thinking AdobeCreativePro. But AdobePro is fine. 83...
    Today, 09:31 PM
  • McMynx
    Overspill on the art board :(
    McMynx
    Hi,

I'm fairly new to Illustrator (I've used Photoshop a bit more) and I'm trying to get to grips with the ins and outs of it

I'm wondering how you get rid of the over spill...
    Today, 08:47 PM
  • Kool
    Kool
    Usually we don't but what do you want to change it to?
    Today, 07:36 PM
  • cilemons
    Graphic Design in Busan, South Korea?
    cilemons
    So I am currently planning a trip to Busan to visit a friend, but since I am a graphic designer and illustrator I am really interested in getting in touch with designers or artists there to observe and...
    Today, 05:38 PM

Powered by mediabistro.com
Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im MOVED!

My legs hurt, My butt hurts, My back hurts, My feet hurt.... BUT!! I got stuff for a 2 bedroom apt into a Little ROW HOME Bedroom this weekend!! WOoohoo!!!!!!

Since i had kritterz at my ghett-0 apt i took everything that could go in the laundry mat. spent like 38.75 on wash. OhMyGod! I used 9 washin machines, 7 dryers, and left with less bags then what I came in with (which concerns me a bit) LOL. [img]/emoticons/ibf-iamstupid.gif[/img]

My kitties r doing well.. they were hissin at eachother last nite in my room at my dads house. It was cute.

ITs like a flashback to oldsko0l in there. I had a New Kids on the Block Comforter for when i Was REALLY LITTLE. (like 4th grade when they were cool). Then i also lived there when i was about 14/15 and i have a Batman & Robin poster from Batman Forever.. lol .. Boyz 2 Men stuff, Alanis Morresette, Trippin Daisys, BUSH!

It is like a time warp! LOL Oh yeah when i went to bed and turned out the light all these glowworms i had on the wall were glowin.. IT WAS SO COOL! LOL im leavnin the glow wrms up and everythig else is comin down hehehe.

Well Just figured id update yalls! :P

Congrats on the move Debz! [img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img]

hehe... glow worms are cool!

You've gotta do what you've gotta do.
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

it's awesome to hear that you're feeling so positive! that's a very important element in being happy...

well done!

:: Durable and doable in a swimsuit, yet not designed for surfing, cliff diving, extreme groping and other high-impact activities. ::

Comment

congrats debz!

Boobie Island or Bust!
        I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

yay for you!!! ahhhh...gloworms......i have the blue glow stars on my ceiling!

"BAN!"

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

congrats! man i hate moving though. My wife and I are planning to get a house next year i'm looking forward to it but it'll be our only move, EVER! unless i get rich one day! ;0)

Comment

Wohooo! Moving sucks, but now it's over. Breathe a sigh of relief.

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
              Working...
              X