Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Casseopia
    Reply to Creative Suite and upgrading
    Casseopia
    OK thanks for this. So, can I upgrade to CS3?
    Today, 07:05 PM
  • ISitude
    Reply to Redundancy & Entropy
    ISitude
    Hang in there ...in the long it will serve you well.

Perhaps it would help by looking at some graphic images for the same subject matter? Compare the two and then re-approach your assignment....
    Today, 07:02 PM
  • Cole Ericson
    Business Greeting Cards
    Cole Ericson
    These cards are meant to be sent to partner executives thanking them for their business. I'd like feedback on the designs of these cards. You can ignore the verbiage....
    Today, 06:29 PM
  • PanToshi
    PanToshi
    Hmm, I don't think you have that option. You can't choose which older version you want to upgrade to. You can buy/rent (for full price) either CS6 or CC. "Upgrade" pricing only applies if you...
    Today, 06:22 PM
  • Casseopia
    Casseopia
    Thanks everyone.

I think I might just upgrade one or two versions away, which would hopefully minimise any problems....
    Today, 06:05 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im MOVED!

My legs hurt, My butt hurts, My back hurts, My feet hurt.... BUT!! I got stuff for a 2 bedroom apt into a Little ROW HOME Bedroom this weekend!! WOoohoo!!!!!!

Since i had kritterz at my ghett-0 apt i took everything that could go in the laundry mat. spent like 38.75 on wash. OhMyGod! I used 9 washin machines, 7 dryers, and left with less bags then what I came in with (which concerns me a bit) LOL. [img]/emoticons/ibf-iamstupid.gif[/img]

My kitties r doing well.. they were hissin at eachother last nite in my room at my dads house. It was cute.

ITs like a flashback to oldsko0l in there. I had a New Kids on the Block Comforter for when i Was REALLY LITTLE. (like 4th grade when they were cool). Then i also lived there when i was about 14/15 and i have a Batman & Robin poster from Batman Forever.. lol .. Boyz 2 Men stuff, Alanis Morresette, Trippin Daisys, BUSH!

It is like a time warp! LOL Oh yeah when i went to bed and turned out the light all these glowworms i had on the wall were glowin.. IT WAS SO COOL! LOL im leavnin the glow wrms up and everythig else is comin down hehehe.

Well Just figured id update yalls! :P

Congrats on the move Debz! [img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img]

hehe... glow worms are cool!

You've gotta do what you've gotta do.
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

it's awesome to hear that you're feeling so positive! that's a very important element in being happy...

well done!

:: Durable and doable in a swimsuit, yet not designed for surfing, cliff diving, extreme groping and other high-impact activities. ::

Comment

congrats debz!

Boobie Island or Bust!
        I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

yay for you!!! ahhhh...gloworms......i have the blue glow stars on my ceiling!

"BAN!"

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

congrats! man i hate moving though. My wife and I are planning to get a house next year i'm looking forward to it but it'll be our only move, EVER! unless i get rich one day! ;0)

Comment

Wohooo! Moving sucks, but now it's over. Breathe a sigh of relief.

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
              Working...
              X