No announcement yet.
Anyone with a ATI Radeon 9000 Pro in thier Mac? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• Sbolus
    Reply to Job offer but production based
    It would be through a temp agency so I would be a w2. But I have a guy feeling that they go through designers like this pretty fast. I have another potential position that would allow for my creative...
    Today, 03:38 AM
  • isaacandrade
    Reply to Portfolio Critique
    B, I came asking for actual feedback that would help me improve since I am fresh out of university. But instead you were extremely nasty and rude, which maybe I would have tolerated if you actually...
    Today, 02:16 AM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to Is there a way to do this?
    If you are studying graphic design in college you need to find the funds to get the right tools, the software and the color guides. You have to take seriously your education, no shortcuts....
    Today, 01:49 AM
  • B
    Reply to Portfolio Critique
    Yeah, I did read through the resume before making my first post. Some of it might be actual work, but it's work done inside academia and with what seems to be the same academic, creativity-trumps-practicality...
    Yesterday, 11:45 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on Is there a way to do this?
    Waste of time.
    Not only is Excel output RGB-based, you will get different colors on every machine you print that "chart."
    It won't be worth the paper it is printed on. You aren't...
    Yesterday, 11:31 PM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone with a ATI Radeon 9000 Pro in thier Mac?

last night i held CMD+V at startup for Verbose Login, and i noticed it said 'ATIradeon8500: using AGP' which i thought was odd cause i have a 9000 Pro... i don't know if the 9000pro has the same core as the 8500 or what...
    could someone run dmesg (<--shows the verbose login log) in thier terminal and tell me what it says for you?

<SUP><SUP>- currentlyunder construction

Post Edited (Silence04) : 9/28/2004 1:06:55 PM GMT

no one has a 9000 pro?

ill bet ya anything they threw the 8500 in and hoped you wouldn't notice [img]/emoticons/tongue.gif[/img]

A Tribute To Homer S.
      "Getting out of jury duty is easy. The trick is to say you're prejudiced against all races."

"Don't worry. Being eaten by a crocodile is just like going to sleep... in a blender."

"Marge, what's wrong? Are you hungry? Sleepy? Gassy? Gassy? Is it gas? It's gas, isn't it?"

"Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

"Ooh, the internet is on computers now."

"Son, when you attend sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose, it's how drunk you get."

"To start, press any key. Where's the 'any' key?"

"Lisa, if you don't like your job you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way."
      ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

i have a 9200 - portfolio - the company I work for

BP, does it come up as a 9200 in the terminal?

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.