Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone with a ATI Radeon 9000 Pro in thier Mac?

last night i held CMD+V at startup for Verbose Login, and i noticed it said 'ATIradeon8500: using AGP' which i thought was odd cause i have a 9000 Pro... i don't know if the 9000pro has the same core as the 8500 or what...
    could someone run dmesg (<--shows the verbose login log) in thier terminal and tell me what it says for you?

thanks!

<SUP>www.jdcgraphics.net<SUP>- currentlyunder construction

Post Edited (Silence04) : 9/28/2004 1:06:55 PM GMT
    www.standercreative.com

no one has a 9000 pro?

www.standercreative.com

Comment

ill bet ya anything they threw the 8500 in and hoped you wouldn't notice [img]/emoticons/tongue.gif[/img]

j/k

A Tribute To Homer S.
      "Getting out of jury duty is easy. The trick is to say you're prejudiced against all races."

"Don't worry. Being eaten by a crocodile is just like going to sleep... in a blender."

"Marge, what's wrong? Are you hungry? Sleepy? Gassy? Gassy? Is it gas? It's gas, isn't it?"

"Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

"Ooh, the internet is on computers now."

"Son, when you attend sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose, it's how drunk you get."

"To start, press any key. Where's the 'any' key?"

"Lisa, if you don't like your job you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way."
      digitalcamwhore
      ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

i have a 9200

www.hirethisdesigner.com - portfolio
        www.conceptprint.com - the company I work for

Comment

BP, does it come up as a 9200 in the terminal?

www.standercreative.com

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
          Working...
          X