• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoa, wtf was that...

www.big-boys.com/articles/ufosight.html

Post Edited By Moderator (Kool) : 10/1/2004 12:09:55 AM GMT
    www.standercreative.com

hmmmmm pretty crazy video, kinda wierd that something moving that fast would leave a jetstream behind it. the government grade ufo's are used with magnetics and using gravitational pulls that happen naturally on earth.....so to me it looks like a rocket.

and if anyone questions my ufo knowledge, ill bust out the big can o' whoopass!!!

A Tribute To Homer S.
    "Getting out of jury duty is easy. The trick is to say you're prejudiced against all races."

"Don't worry. Being eaten by a crocodile is just like going to sleep... in a blender."

"Marge, what's wrong? Are you hungry? Sleepy? Gassy? Gassy? Is it gas? It's gas, isn't it?"

"Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

"Ooh, the internet is on computers now."

"Son, when you attend sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose, it's how drunk you get."

"To start, press any key. Where's the 'any' key?"

"Lisa, if you don't like your job you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way."
    digitalcamwhore
    Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men. - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Please enlighten me, it isn't the ENGINE leaving the contrail, but the object moving through atmosphere, correct? Friction, ions, something like that... :shrug:

I'm a computer systems consultant and technician, but my business is very localized.
      However, feel free to check out my site, which always has new and interesting
      articles on using computers:
      CATALYST Techworks Consulting

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's water vapor caused by the engines.

I love children but I don't think I could eat a whole one.

Comment

yes Kool has it right, water vapor from the exhaust, ufo's, watever you wanna call em. A little ufo history, they run on magnetic energy, the first one was built in 1927 by a swiss engineer, his prototype was 1 foot in diameter, he expected it to reach 10k feet and then fall back to earth, well the energy that was created was a snowball effect, and he launched the damn thing out of our atmosphere. Shortly after this world war 2 was breaking out, the government basically brought einstein on to work with the US military to try and make an atom bomb (cuz hitler said he could make one before einstein) and to work with experimental projects for warfare (ie: Philadelphia experiment). The military got wind of this swiss engineer and him and albert worked on designing a full size 'ufo' that could be used for reconaissance, well about 9 months into the project, the swiis guy dies from natural causes, and get this.....Einstein couldn't finish his work, it was too challenging.

Im 100% positive the government finished that project around the late 40's, maybe 50's, and have been building different prototypes since........just for any of you who are curious as to the wherabouts of UFO's. On a side note, I don't believe we are the only living species in our solar system, mathmatically it just doesn't add up.

A Tribute To Homer S.
          "Getting out of jury duty is easy. The trick is to say you're prejudiced against all races."

"Don't worry. Being eaten by a crocodile is just like going to sleep... in a blender."

"Marge, what's wrong? Are you hungry? Sleepy? Gassy? Gassy? Is it gas? It's gas, isn't it?"

"Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

"Ooh, the internet is on computers now."

"Son, when you attend sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose, it's how drunk you get."

"To start, press any key. Where's the 'any' key?"

"Lisa, if you don't like your job you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way."
          digitalcamwhore
          Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men. - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
          Working...
          X