• mrbambocha
    Reply to Making a button with <table>
    mrbambocha
    Great! Thanks alot!
    Today, 10:05 AM
  • B
    Reply to Logo for a supplement company
    B
    I'm thinking that tagging a supplement product with the initials BS might not be the best marketing strategy.
    Today, 06:36 AM
  • vaprarts
    Reply to Logo for a supplement company
    vaprarts
    I feel the colors seperate the image losing the dumbell look from being the instant thought.. I think you would have better luck if you made the weights be different sizes. I feel this would show a dumbell...
    Today, 03:58 AM
  • vaprarts
    Reply to Logo motorcycle magazine
    vaprarts
    I am somewhat in your target audience. I ride, i enjoy cafe racers, ive even heard of the company and been on their site once or twice. The thing about cafe racers are they believe "less is more"...
    Today, 03:52 AM
  • hrs.lidra
    Reply to Can you comment and critique my portfolio
    hrs.lidra
    thanks for the suggestion momoshy, i do use black transparrent BG, so it should be readable, but i think im going to make it more visible. Are you a webdesigner either?...
    Today, 03:37 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all, I hope it's okay to post a short intro...if not, send me on my way [img]/emoticons/ibf-iamstupid.gif[/img]

I just stumbled across this site while searching the net for graphic design-related jobs. I'm currently working on my BS in Graphic Design (credit-wise about a year and a half into it, but design wise about a year). Aside from the school projects, I do a small amout of freelance work for friends and for the volunteer work I do.

I quickly browsed through the forums and found quite a bit of information that looks useful. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

Michelle
    I will grow old but I will never grow up.

Hi Michelle,
    I just registered today. I pretty much came across this site the same way. Really good info. so far. Well , I just wanted to say hello.

Maximo

Comment

Welcome to the site guys! I haven't been here long either but its a fantastic place, great for those quiet times at work....... oh alright, all the time at work....

Comment

Welcome guys, you've both just stumbled across a fantastic forum. Enjoy.

Comment

googled my way into the forum, good forum, keep it alive! greetings from design minded holland

Marnix</font>
          work: www.webpower.nl
          private: www.marnixbras.nl

dutch graphic design

Comment

Welcome all the n00bs! )

Boobie Island or Bust!
            I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

Welcome newbs! We are great except when we aren't but you wouldn't even notice cause we move in silence.

Graphic Design Heroes! Call me Captain Type Caster. I’ve fought off “The Evil Cosmic Sans” for year but it seems “Dr. Extreme Untalent” keeps bringing him back. I must find a way to defeat this evil creature.

Capt. Creative bring me those comps…

Comment

Welcome aboard, guys. Enjoy your stay!

You've gotta do what you've gotta do.
                "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Welcome all!! Im a student too so i dont contribute much YET! (hence why im always in offtopic generally) This is a wonderful place to learn from..

* Vote Debz 2004 *

I will end terrorism, Stupidity, Laziness and eliminate all the slackers who drag us down. Do not screw wit me.. buahaha! Debz - 2004

Comment

welcome to the forum everyone. i'm sure you'll enjoy your stay!

A moment's absence-
                    a dead person.
                    -Yantou

Comment

benjo... said...
                      Welcome newbs! We are great except when we aren't but you wouldn't even notice cause we move in silence.
                      Yeah..bc sometimes we go in :ninja: mode

[img]/emoticons/ph34r.gif[/img] [img]/emoticons/ph34r.gif[/img] [img]/emoticons/ph34r.gif[/img]

Boobie Island or Bust!
                      I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

Welcome everybody!

I love children but I don't think I could eat a whole one.

Comment

WELCOME TO THE GDF!!!!

www.hirethisdesigner.com - portfolio
                          www.conceptprint.com - the company I work for

Comment

welcome everyone! enjoy!

Comment

Welcome! Rummage through the archives when you have time, great resources here!

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                              Working...
                              X