X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I love Verizon..

I used 6913 Minutes so far this month and its only costing me 25 DOLLARS!! buahahahhahaha!! [img]/emoticons/yeah.gif[/img] [img]/emoticons/yeah.gif[/img] [img]/emoticons/yeah.gif[/img] [img]/emoticons/yeah.gif[/img] [img]/emoticons/yeah.gif[/img]

* Vote Debz 2004 *

I will end terrorism, Stupidity, Laziness and eliminate all the slackers who drag us down. Do not screw wit me.. buahaha! Debz - 2004

awesome!

You've gotta do what you've gotta do.
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

I will have a brain tumor in 3 years tho.. LOL

* Vote Debz 2004 *

I will end terrorism, Stupidity, Laziness and eliminate all the slackers who drag us down. Do not screw wit me.. buahaha! Debz - 2004

Comment

OMG that's 115.3 hours or a total of 4.8 days and the month is only 1 day old. [img]/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

I love children but I don't think I could eat a whole one.

Comment

I have a feeling that this must involve time travel! [img]/emoticons/tongue.gif[/img]

You've gotta do what you've gotta do.
          "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

LMAO!!! Nonono my mthly statement is up like Oct 9th.. hahaha!

* Vote Debz 2004 *

Comment

You talk too much. I couldn't talk that much if I tried.

ProudPenguin
              P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

Either that, or you're using your cellphone to surf with, and talking with us... [img]/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm a computer systems consultant and technician, but my business is very localized.
                However, feel free to check out my site, which always has new and interesting
                articles on using computers:
                CATALYST Techworks Consulting

Comment

nope nope i been talking to uhm.. people..

*</font> Vote</font> Debz</font> &</font> DD</font> 2004</font> *</font>

I will end terrorism</font>, Stupidity</font>, Laziness</font> and eliminate all the slackers who drag us down</font>. Do not screw wit me.. buahaha! Debz & DD - 2004</font>

Comment

wooohooo!! I hit 7000 minutes. im at 7098!

I will end terrorism</font>, Stupidity</font>, Laziness</font> and eliminate all the slackers who drag us down</font>. Do not screw wit me.. buahaha! Debz & DD - 2004</font>

Comment

HAHAHHAHA im at 8565 min's for the mth. holy crap..

Comment

Debz, well and the rest of y'all

Thought this might be relevant to the comfort of your communication.

Check out these guys

http://www.pokia.com/

Such a simple idea, executed so beautifully!

Word

----------------------------------------------------------------
                        hand : ollie@ollielindsey.co.uk
                        eye : www.ollielindsey.co.uk
                        mouth : 07966 160983
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

lol!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                          Working...
                          X