X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fo Shizzle My Nizzle...

Thats what I'm hearing in the bg as my cell phone alarm goes off to tell me to take my meds. But I'm too lazy to get up to shut the alarm off...or take my meds, they can wait 5 mins. What a crappy day. Its my best friends' bday which is great...but also my dads...who passed in 03...which isn't. A bit down today...didn't even work out for long which is uncharacteristic. Have a ton of "pro bono" work stacked up to do and can't seem to bring myself to it. Someone motivate PLEASE! So far the highlight of my day has been hanging an Ohio State flag outside for DH and thinking about potentially going to olive garden tonight.

Knowledge speaks but wisdom listens....Jimi Hendrix

Olive Garden!!!!!!! That in itself should purk you up right there......mmmmmmmmm...I promised my BF i wouldn't go to Olive Garden (our 2nd fav) until he comes hom from boot camp for xmas......

****Debz4Prez****2004****DD4VP****

"BAN!"

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

Ok, SDW... let me give it a shot.... YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

And here's a pic to help... I've always found potatoes quite inspiring.

You've gotta do what you've gotta do.
      "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

sry about the Bum day.. Do you have someone who can help get you outta the slump and just get your mind off stuff? friends are the best therapy, in my experinces at least!

*</font> Vote</font> Debz</font> &</font> DD</font> 2004</font> *</font>

I will end terrorism</font>, Stupidity</font>, Laziness</font> and eliminate all the slackers who drag us down</font>. Do not screw wit me.. buahaha! Debz & DD - 2004</font>

Comment

Hälfte, die unsere Bevölkerung auf Medikation ist. Moderne Chemie scheint wie ein Wunder zuerst, bis es vom gezogen hat, aufschiebt, weil es Leute tötet. Gute Nahrung ist, wo es an ist!

Ach, und vergißt nicht, Ihre Pille zu nehmen..

BB~:0)

Comment

fo' shizzy my nizzy, what you need is a 40 OE, and a blunt of the chron to make your day better [img]/emoticons/tongue.gif[/img]

A Tribute To Homer S.
            "Getting out of jury duty is easy. The trick is to say you're prejudiced against all races."

"Don't worry. Being eaten by a crocodile is just like going to sleep... in a blender."

"Marge, what's wrong? Are you hungry? Sleepy? Gassy? Gassy? Is it gas? It's gas, isn't it?"

"Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

"Ooh, the internet is on computers now."

"Son, when you attend sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose, it's how drunk you get."

"To start, press any key. Where's the 'any' key?"

"Lisa, if you don't like your job you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way."
            digitalcamwhore
            ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

DD-Your man is in boot camp? Best of luck and hats off to him! My hubby made his 7 year mark in the navy a few mos ago and will make rank monday. Yay...pay raise! LOL That'll help make up for all the money I'm NOT making! LOL
              Morea-Your posts always perk me up! Especially your egg...I picture it bouncing across the screen! LOL
              Debz-Well, when DH gets home from work I'm sure things'll be better. I just hate being alone. Well...have my son here but he's busy turning my kitchen and den upside down to provide me even more work! LOL Called my best friend to wish her happy bday...she was busy...mom has the company big wigs in from the UK so she's busy, sis is out and about all day, can't catch her. *sigh* I'll be fine...just grumpy and mad w/ myself that I can't get this logo or this reader cd on a roll.
              On a brighter note, this DOES perk me up! Our poor heeler is so tolerant! LOL

Comment

Meine Verordnung ist Margaritas am Freitag, Tex-Mex für ein spätes Abendessen, und Liebe morgens - das und ganzes Getreidebrot..

BB~:0)

Comment

at least you're not the only one who doesn't want to work today

...and remember, tuesday is soylent green day

Comment

SDW- Yes he left on the 13th, graduates Nov 5. This no contact thing is killing me. I didn't know your husband was in the Navy!!! Can I PM you??? I'm going to PM you....

****Debz4Prez****2004****DD4VP****

"BAN!"

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Post Edited (DivineDesign) : 10/1/2004 5:51:12 PM GMT

Comment

Well if you work from home and need a perk-me-up I suggest watching a little daytime trash TV. Take solace in the fact that you haven't had to tell your husband a secret you've been keeping from him before you get your sexy new makeover done just after your kid goes through motivational bootcamp on the Maury Povich show.

Match in the gas tank, boom boom.
                      • match in the gas tank, boom boom •

Comment

Nub....you always crack me up! I forgot to tell you on the messy office thread...I probably had a bra laying around but its more like training bra size so you could've easily missed it! LOL Normally trash tv would be great...but hate exposing my wee one to that stuff. Especially now he's hitting a 'mimicking' age. I took a break to order some xmas gifts and pout a little over missing my dad. Getting ready to head back to photoshop and illustrator. My sisters' book came out a week ago....I'll be disowned if I don't get these promo pieces done like last month.

Comment

My suggestion: spend a few minutes at www.homestarrunner.com and read some StrongBad emails ( www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html )! After about 10 minutes, the bad mood goes away, and you can get up and walk outside, breathe some fresh air (hopefully you're not in LA), and come back in and start anew.

Edited for stupidity.

I'm a computer systems consultant and technician, but my business is very localized.
                          However, feel free to check out my site, which always has new and interesting
                          articles on using computers:
                          CATALYST Techworks Consulting

Post Edited (torque2k) : 10/1/2004 6:29:24 PM GMT

Comment

WHOA, WTF did that?! I only placed a single URL in there! I'll try to fix it...

I'm a computer systems consultant and technician, but my business is very localized.
                            However, feel free to check out my site, which always has new and interesting
                            articles on using computers:
                            CATALYST Techworks Consulting

Comment

cometing with Allen for longest post torque? [img]/emoticons/tongue.gif[/img]

You've gotta do what you've gotta do.
                              "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X