X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Grudge

You guys HAVE to go to this site......my best friend just sent it to me....go through it.....I think I re-created the "pee scene" from the Exorcist.....geezus.....

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/thegrudge/index.html

****Debz4Prez****2004****DD4VP****

"BAN!"

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

you'll have to forgive me, DD, but I turned off my sound before clicking the link [img]/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

You've gotta do what you've gotta do.
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

I found the loading bar more interesting than the trailer... cool web site though (probably had a bigger budget than the film :-)

Comment

morea said...
        you'll have to forgive me, DD, but I turned off my sound before clicking the link [img]/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

Lol...understandable....

****Debz4Prez****2004****DD4VP****

"BAN!"

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

movie looks great

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'
          'I'm the damn designer, bitches!'

Check out my indie comic book!
          www.assassinsguild.net/
          "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

badass!!

A Tribute To Homer S.
            "Getting out of jury duty is easy. The trick is to say you're prejudiced against all races."

"Don't worry. Being eaten by a crocodile is just like going to sleep... in a blender."

"Marge, what's wrong? Are you hungry? Sleepy? Gassy? Gassy? Is it gas? It's gas, isn't it?"

"Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

"Ooh, the internet is on computers now."

"Son, when you attend sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose, it's how drunk you get."

"To start, press any key. Where's the 'any' key?"

"Lisa, if you don't like your job you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way."
            digitalcamwhore
            ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Oh by the way this is a remake of 'Ju-on' (2000) a Japanese horror.

Comment

Well I've just watched the original (Ju-on) and it's great.... watch it alone in the dark for the full effect! It's damn freaky!

Comment

c-r-e-e-p-y

You've gotta do what you've gotta do.
                  "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

I want to go see this movie big time!

"It's not cheating if you win."

- A VERY wise person.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                    Working...
                    X