Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• iyiyi
    Reply to Anybody use a Mac Mini?
    iyiyi
    Other than Cosmo, have any of you had "bricking" issues with mac minis? I have done a lot of research and he is the first person to bring up that issue. And fwiw, I was planning on getting a...
    Today, 08:38 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Comment on 48" Single sided retractable banner stand with 2 poles?
    KitchWitch
    Hi SamEvs and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links below. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 08:25 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Anybody use a Mac Mini?
    kemingMatters
    "The best 2014 mac mini is a 2012 mac mini" FTW
    Today, 08:21 PM
  • Cosmo
    Cosmo
    Yeah. After reading that, I feel even more strongly about my opinion to not buy one.

I would look for a gently-used (or refurbished) iMac.
    Today, 08:15 PM
  • Cosmo
    Cosmo
    We had four of them. One lasted a year. The others not so long. I believe it's the fact that the Minis don't cool very well. I know ours always ran hot.

I've also heard that the new Minis...
    Today, 08:13 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loser...

I think I have reached the loser status tonight. Since my boyfriend is at boot camp, and all my friends are out with thier SO's. I have no plans. Nothing. This is a first. I am sitting on my porch, listening to my high school marching band/football game. B/c they have cut down so many tree since I have graduated that I can actually just listen to the game for free now. Its homecoming night too. What fun. I was gonna go to the game but I have nobody to go with. I feel a tear..lol..j/k. I did go see Shark Take with my paretns though. It was funny. I reccomend it. So, overall I guess I should have taken that babysitting job........oh well. Thast tomorrow night. Aww...i kinda miss dance team during the football games....sniffle. bye for now...

****Debz4Prez****2004****DD4VP****

"BAN!"

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Hi DD.
    Was just sittin here feelin sorry for myself too but you have the blues worse than me.
    And you can't do that cuz I am the Official GDF Friday, Saturday nite LOSER!

PrintDriver is a large format digital print dude. His advice/opinions may not apply to the 4color/offset/web world of printing

Comment

OH MY GOD . OH MY GOD. I a the biggest pancakeing clutz and a stupid ass moron. So my cell phoen rings right.....and i go to pick it up....and as i see that it is a 312 ara code (312-great lakes ilinois-matt-boot camp) my finger slipps and accidently hangs the f up on whoever is calling me. I get a voicemail. Its matt. I start crying so bad b/c I coudl not belive what i had just done. I havent' talked to my boyfriend in 4 pancakeing weeks. and I accidently hang up on him. He leaves me a message to say that he got special permission to call his mom for her bday (today) and they are there (b/c they are at dinner) and so he tried me but i wasn't there so he thinks i'm either with his parents or somewhere else. Little does he know I'm a stupid clumsy ass who is sitting on her bed doing nothign and i just missed call. So, even thought he get to call me tomorrow with the rest of his division, i'm still crying bc i cn't beleive i missed his damn call. I did save the voicemail however. I'M SUCH A MISERBALE IDIOT.

"BAN!"

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

Aw, sorree DD.
        And I was tryin to cheer you up too.
        You get to talk to him tomorrow? Don't dwell on what happened tonight. Have a happy phone call tomorrow instead.

PrintDriver is a large format digital print dude. His advice/opinions may not apply to the 4color/offset/web world of printing

Comment

i will..but i still feel horrible about it..he think i'm out having fun..and i can't tell him how stupid i am for 24 hours......thats going to drive me nuts..thanks for the cheering up though PD

"BAN!"

Comment

Pat on back.

Here, you can ban me if it makes you feel better.

Comment

LOL! OMG talk about murphys law. Sorry DD in a month you will think this is funny too. I had the same thing happen to me in boot camp. I aced an inspection and won a 15 minute phone call and nobody was home anywhere I called. [img]/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

I love children but I don't think I could eat a whole one.

Comment

Well DD...if it makes you feel anybetter, I had a bad morning. For some reason, regardless of how clean the litter box, one of my cats, sometimes leaves a half log on the god damn pancakeing floor of my bathroom. Me in my zombie like state in the morning, just happened to find it...with my big and index toe.

I was so mad...I have vowed that if it happens again, I'm taping both my cats together to a post and poo'ing on them.

Sorry, I suppose that doesn't really help...but the moral of the story is...

sigh...

Ok, see sometimes I don't have anything to do because i'm on my own on a week-end night too. Those are times I get to bond with myself (NO NOT LIKE THAT!). So I usually go rent a couple movies that ONLY I would like. Sometimes I'll read, or catch up on some of my hobbies. I always use friday nights as my unwind night.

"It's not cheating if you win."

- A VERY wise person.

Comment

Girl you are sooo not the only one with nothing to do on a Friday night. Ugh! BORING! Sure I can go out to a bar and stay out till 5am again but I'm really not into all that crap anymore...what to do what to do. so maybe tomorrow night will be different but I never really know what Im doing till the last minute. Friday and saturday nights are just blahhhhhhh lately!

Sorry about your call! It will give him a good smile tomorrow and a laugh too when you tell him what you did..hehe!

Boobie Island or Bust!
                  I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

well....its good to know i'm not the only one home on a frida night.....lol...i was so overwhelmed by missing matts call i just thought about everythign going on an cried for two hours!!!! i can't breath and my nose started bleeding... (sorry TMI). I can't wait til this iver with. i don't know how much more of it i can take.......but reading all of your posts helped a a little.....i smiled hopefully i will get to talk to matt tomorrow. And telll him how stupid and clumsy of a girlfriend he has...lol...

"BAN!"

Comment

OMG you wanna hear loser.. IM A LOSER. i been in all night. I realized after i broke up with my boyfriend that.. Hey.. I pushed all my friends away since i graduated h.s. and any new ones i got i pushed away again because i am sick of peoples bullcrap.. So the only friend I have right now is one thats probibly at his house drunk and miserable. who im tryin to get ahold of now but hes not answering me on aim.. Blah!

Theres more but im such a loser right now i cant bare to tell u all my loserish qualities.. I actually wish it was a WEEKDAY!!!! WTF IS THAT!?

*</font> Vote</font> Debz</font> &</font> DD</font> 2004</font> *</font>

I will end terrorism</font>, Stupidity</font>, Laziness</font> and eliminate all the slackers who drag us down</font>. Do not screw wit me.. buahaha! Debz & DD - 2004</font>

Comment

What sucks is I had to work tonight and miss a football and I also have to work tomorrow and miss a party. I hate work. I have no time. I wish I was independently wealthy so I wouldn't have to work.

ProudPenguin
                        P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

we are jusy a whole bunch of GDF losers tonight aren't we!!!!!!!!!

Debz- i know the feeling. i didn't think i pushed away anyone...but now that matt is gone at bootcamp....i have nothign to do that often. i mena,i hang out with his sister a lot but thast b/c we are close.....and i have one friend that i hang out with a lot but i hung out with her when matt was here..but the rest of my friends, although italk to them, they are all with their SOs....so i have home two fridays in a row now....and i'm babysitting tomorrow night.....

"BAN!"

Comment

P.S. It is so comforting to know that there are so many regulars browsing GDF on a friday night...lol

"BAN!"

Comment

I'm installing a new Linux distribution... because I'm BORED! Friggin' ridiculous. I hate getting old. :P

I'm a computer systems consultant and technician, but my business is very localized.
                              However, feel free to check out my site, which always has new and interesting
                              articles on using computers:
                              CATALYST Techworks Consulting

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X