X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello again!

Been away too long. Missed a ton, I'm sure. Scanned a few threads and was reminded of why I used to be so addicted to cra— I mean this forum. The same smart-ass people are still wreaking havoc on the eager young designers. Ah yes, it's good to be back.

THINGS GO WELL AH MAHT BE SHOWIN HER MAH OH FACE...

And were glad to have you back beautiful. You probably don't remember me though '*you were drunk that night' .

***VWANGA FOR PRESIDENT***
    ***ZARTAN FOR VICE PRESIDENT***
    2004 - Forever!

First America -Then The World!

"Were not asking for your vote people,were pancaking demanding it!"

Comment

I wondered where you've been ylaenna! Welcome back!

You've gotta do what you've gotta do.
      "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Yay! ylaenna's back. We missed ya. Hope things are going better. [img]/emoticons/cool.gif[/img]

I love children but I don't think I could eat a whole one.

Comment

YAY is right! We DID miss you ylaenna!!! Don't leave again! ;o)

Boobie Island or Bust!
          I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

I gathered from some posts that the ferry to Boobie Island is still operational. Whew! I can still go!

THERE... ARE... FOUR LIGHTS!

Comment

Yeah...we have reserved a first class seat for you on the ferry to head to Boobie Island.....no stops! Hollidays rock is saving your seat!

;o)

Boobie Island or Bust!

Comment

It's really far though as Ryan pointed out tonight.
                Boobie Island is real!!! [img]/emoticons/cool.gif[/img]

I love children but I don't think I could eat a whole one.

Comment

OMFG! I just about fell off my chair when I saw that and I'm STILL laughing! That's awesome! It's a sign... we all need to have a big GDF party over there. Summer of '05, anyone?

Comment

WOW! Leave it to Ryan to do the Boobie Island research!! You lil devil!!!!!

lol

Boobie Island or Bust!

Comment

welcome back Y!!!!! and um..Debz and I own Boobie Island...so you are mooooooore than welcome to come stay....hehehehehe

****Debz4Prez****2004****DD4VP****

*'BAN!'

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

WB!! I was wondering where youuu wereee!!

*</font> Vote</font> Debz</font> &</font> DD</font> 2004</font> *</font>

I will end terrorism</font>, Stupidity</font>, Laziness</font> and eliminate all the slackers who drag us down</font>. Do not screw wit me.. buahaha! Debz & DD - 2004</font>

Comment

Thanks for the WB, guys. Funny, Debz, one of the things that've kept me away is my addiction to... (drumroll, please!) ...City of Heroes! I know you don't play anymore, but if anyone here plays on Triumph, look me up:
                          Dynah Girl - eng/eng blaster
                          Ylaenna - ice/storm controller
                          Allurah - psy/rad defender

Comment

i still play unfortunatly.. lol. i am so bored of it tho.. im on Champion server..

Lately i been duoing.. Im a fire/emp controller.. and i duo with a fire/fire blaster.. lemme tell you.. ohmygod we are badassed. lol.. were at lvl 30 right now.. gonna ding 31 tonite actually.. at lvl 32 I GET MY IMPS! WOOO!!!! right now i cant even kill anything.. lol. i was in perez this weekend for a mission and it took me 3 trys to kill a lvl 8. so at least ill be able to do something with the imps!

me and the dude i duo with are waitin for WoW to come out.. then we'll be playin that..

Its ashame.. CoH is a really cool game.. but after awhile its repetitive.. like any game really.. just wish there was more to do in the game.

I do have a lvl 11 Claw Scrapper who im playing Missions Only but its slow.. I need to buff up her defenses a lot. I was thinkin i shoulda done an energy blaster for that.

I have a MA Scrapper which i like also.. and I would LOVE to get my spines scrapper up too a high level.. but i cant get myself to do it! LOL

its ashame were not on the same server.. if i make anymore maybe ill take a shot at your server..

*</font> Vote</font> Debz</font> &</font> DD</font> 2004</font> *</font>

I will end terrorism</font>, Stupidity</font>, Laziness</font> and eliminate all the slackers who drag us down</font>. Do not screw wit me.. buahaha! Debz & DD - 2004</font>

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
                            Working...
                            X