Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• approveme
    Reply to Hardware, Software Advice
    approveme
    Hi Paul,

Welcome to this forum, hope you enjoy here.
    Today, 05:59 AM
  • Roth
    Reply to What do you think of my video game cover art?
    Roth
    This is inferior to the original in every way. PD made some very good points already to do with hierarchy, and energy. There are basically three elements, the figure, the name, and the background, so...
    Today, 12:14 AM
  • Roth
    Reply to Logo for a supplement company
    Roth
    This is a bit of a stretch. It's like you saw the H in the weights, ran with it, hit a creative wall and tried really hard to make the rest fit. The logo and name are out of proportion to one another...
    Yesterday, 11:50 PM
  • extraordenary
    extraordenary
    Professional designers either create the images themselves, or get it from someone else with respects to the copyrights. Designers often make sure that the image they have is royalty-free so they don't...
    Yesterday, 11:14 PM
  • graphic91
    graphic91
    Umm...really? I know about the design rules, but where to look first? There's not that much information or "look-at-mes" on it and it's just the cover of a video game. Most people who want to...
    Yesterday, 10:34 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new jeans..

ok so i bought a new pair of jeans and the 1st day i wear em i get a nice sized 'L' shape rip in them.. right in the front thigh area..

yall r creative.. any ideas on what i can use to patch it up? i was lookin at patches but nothin really me.. and i LOVE these jeans.. there my only pair of tall's and they r so0o comfy.

THANK YOU! [img]/emoticons/yeah.gif[/img]

*</font> Vote</font> Debz</font> &</font> DD</font> 2004</font> *</font>

I will end terrorism</font>, Stupidity</font>, Laziness</font> and eliminate all the slackers who drag us down</font>. Do not screw wit me.. buahaha! Debz & DD - 2004</font>

My husband rips his pants there all the time at work. What I do is cut out pieces from old jeans and zig zag a patch with that. It's kind of funny tho to have a patch right there! I think it draws the eyes to your humm... toe, but if you don't mind, wear them with pride!!!
    Actually if they are brand new, take them back and get a new pair maybe.

What do I look like a smoken monkey?

Comment

well i did it in july.. LOL and ive just been slow gettin around to askin for advice.. My ex said to take em back too but i didnt feel right since it was my stupid mistake on ripping them.. ty for your advice!!!

I will end terrorism</font>, Stupidity</font>, Laziness</font> and eliminate all the slackers who drag us down</font>. Do not screw wit me.. buahaha! Debz & DD - 2004</font>

Comment

How did they rip? I'd still take them back....

"It's not cheating if you win."

- A VERY wise person.

Comment

well i have a L shaped desk.. and we were getting new windows in the Apartment.. So we had the desk taken apart and pulled away from the wall.. Well These lil metal things that stick out to hold the 2 parts of the L were stickin out since the 1 end of the L was off.. and i was rushin to get back to play CoH lol and ran over and plopped in my chair and OW they ripped and scratched my leg. I did it with a pair of sweatpants too!! I was PISSED!!

Comment

Cut them off and use them as 'Daisy Dukes'! [img]/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm a computer systems consultant and technician, but my business is localized to West Michigan.
            However, feel free to check out my site, which always has new and interesting
            articles on using computers:
            CATALYST Techworks Consulting

Comment

This happened to me once.....first day i wore them they ripped, so I took them back to the store....they gave my money back with no problem...but I dont' wear thier jeans anymore (American Eagle)......I'd take them back if i were you...

****Debz4Prez****2004****DD4VP****

*'BAN!'

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

torque2k said...
                Cut them off and use them as 'Daisy Dukes'! [img]/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
                LOL! im fat now so i stopped wearin shorts. [img]/emoticons/blink.gif[/img] but i plan on fixin that... then i wont fit in em!! [img]/emoticons/yeah.gif[/img]

Comment

take em back! )

Boobie Island or Bust!
                  I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

What is CoH? I'm sorry, nothing gets under my skin then not knowing what an acronym means. It sounds really exciting if you were risking bodily harm to get back to it.

Match in the gas tank, boom boom.
                    match in the gas tank, boom boom

Comment

Why would i say im takin em back? Would they look at me like im crazy? LOL like.. u ripped em and u want us to just take em?! lol

Comment

I'm a leg guy...I say leave the rip and wear 'em. Show off them sexy thighs! [img]/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
                        tmooregraphics
                        Horsepower For Your Business!
                        Follow me on Facebook and Twitter

Comment

I agree with YNOT. Make the rip bigger.

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

CoH - City of Heroes.. hehe

Comment

'look at dem girls with the dazzy dukes on, I WANT YOU TO, look at dem girls with the dazzy dukes on, EVERYBODY....'

yeah, everyone loves dazzy dukes!

<SUP>www.jdcgraphics.net<SUP>- currentlyunder construction

www.standercreative.com

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                              Working...
                              X